What's your favorite thing about being your gender?

This goes for both guys and girls.

What Guys Said 49

• Sometimes when I feel really shitty I remind myself that at least I don't have periods...

• 27d

Yup... I miss a week of school every month because my periods are TERRIBLE to the point where I am bedridden... hehe

• Not being scared of getting raped or harassed. Being dominant, not being afraid of lizards, spiders, roaches etc. Being loud and obnoxious.

• 27d

Some men are afraid of lizards, spiders and roaches dude lol I have to kill a lizard once for a guy who was screaming because he hated them and it was on his desk.

• 27d

@helloitsmethere I used to be afraid of lizards too but then mu dad started paying me for killing them and the fear went away lol.

• 27d

lol wished i had someone paying me to do that lol

• Being able to pee standing up but also having the ability to sit down if you're tired :D You have to admit, you're totally jealous of that flexibility! :P

• 27d

I will admit I am very jealous of that. Makes going so much more efficient, especially outdoors. Lol

• 27d

You can't get kicked in the balls so we'll call it even :P lol

• I think my favorite thing about my gender is that we're more logical than emotional. We base our decisions and judgments and actions by logic more than our emotions. But that may not always be the case, possibly most of the time.

• I love the freedom to be able to pee really easily when I'm outside. (Not that I would do that just anywhere though. lol)

• The lack of drama

• I have the privilege of being with the opposite gender. I love the opposite gender and find them very beautiful.

• More superior in terms of... everything.

• 27d

That's debatable. Men have advantages in some areas, most notably strength, but women have some advantages as well. For instance, women can survive better than men in cold temperatures.

• 27d

@Touchmehxx Just look at your history and the feminist movement. Your as useless until a women's naked in the bedroom, a man needs a sandwich or something needs cleaning.

• 27d

Well now I know you're a dirty troll. Bye

• Probably that we're not as emotional. In some ways, sometimes I bet that sucks that way about being a woman? In some ways I'm sure it's also a very good thing. Women are generally more caring which is a good thing for sure. I know what I'm glad we don't have though, periods and child birth!! lol ;)

• I don't get periods.
    I'm automatically stronger than most girls.
    I'm automatically safer than most girls.
    I can fart, burp, and do stupid things, and people will say I'm just being a guy.
    I don't get pregnant.
    Living costs are automatically lower for me.
    Girls won't try and trick me into sleeping with them.
    I can be mean towards girls, and people will respect me more for it.
    I can be mean towards guys, and people will just say I'm being a guy.
    If I'm outspoken, I'm not a bitch or being moody. I'm outspoken.

I can go on.

• Not having to go through childbirth. I get that women find it cool to be having a kid grow inside of them and there's nothing closer than motherhood, but, I just couldn't imagine going through childbirth.

I actually have a disease though, that is hopefully going to be fixed come next year, if I don't lose my medicare/medicaid because of Republicans being in power now that will be life changing for me. Basically the disease basically made me feel a lot of pain for a quick amount of time, just like childbirth, but again, I hear nothing is as bad as childbirth

• The lack of fear about walking around in public. I have zero fear about being sexually assaulted or physically attacked.

• I don't think I have one thing I just like beeing who I am. Maybe my favorite thing is appreciating girls :P.

• Being physically stronger than girls. I don't really have to worry about being attacked by women on the streets.

I'm sure the opposite is a very real fear for some women. I couldn't imagine.

• im a man. whats greater than that? we rule the world. create civilization. and have none of their weaknesses. women can't even become priests... . they can survive though while losing more than two thirds of their blood while we die with just half of it. i give them that... . and are more beautiful. but i dont care being beautiful personaly. appearences fade... .

• 27d

Now I see why you felt so threatened by my post.

• 27d

@sugarchateau threatened? get a grip. only scared little virgin feminists use embarassing expressions like " Power of the pussy". there is female allure cause women are attractive and beautiful but their mind and charm is sexier than just an insecure and demeaning "vagina power" concept... .

• 27d

Well, I don't know you so the word "threatened" seemed to be the most appropriate term to use.
      Think what you want, I can't stop you.

• Boobs... wait 😳

• to being dominant protective and give shoulder to girl and support her when she is broken emo physically

• having my dick and cuming in my gfs ;)

• Being bigger
    stronger
    more dominant.

• Being stronger.

• It's socially acceptable for me to grow a beard. I am relatively stronger than a female. I don't have to sit down or hover above the ground to pee.

• Peeing standing up😊

• Lets see... no menstrual pain, no pregnacy, almost 0 % chace of getting raped, yeap, being a dude is pretty nice.,

• Being able to piss literally anywhere.

Literally. Anywhere.

• lower maintenance body.

• Pissing my name in the snow. Not having to spend 2 hours getting ready to attend a formal event. Not being governed by my emotions. Being self reliant and not needing others for physical help.

• 27d

One thing i am jelly over is getting out of speeding tickets.

• ... aim. :p

Either that or the general lack of drama/gossip among guys.

• we can't get pregnant.
    we can piss anywhere.
    we are very friendly (caveats)
    we are simple.

• my beard and being a dominant male

• Nothing in particular. I don't even notice. I reap no perks.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 37

• I like that we're beautiful for the most part. Not that men aren't good looking, but I like our womanly shape and I think we compliment the male figure very well.

Other than that, I can't think of anything lol

• We get away with more things I guess? Skipped out on PE/Sport all the time saying I was on my period LOL sometimes I "apparently" had a period the whole month and they didn't even question me lol.

• I like being seduced by men, i like that they are the ones who chase us., they spoil us, we're small and they protect us. I like having a feminine body. Being a mother will probably be great. And i like being dominated by a guy in bed, it turns me on. Also, i can orgasm and dont need to clean. I can look better with make up. And we never get in a guys fight which is pretty bloody i guess. If there's a war, i won't be forced to go.

• 21d

Women and men are now all equal.. so women will be forced to go-to war if men are !!

• - Pregnancy
    - Being feminine/ smaller.
    - Always feel protected and dominated.
    - When I'm watching a movie on my pc all I have to do is put it on my boobs and watch comfortably, I don't need a pillow.
    - Whenever I am on my period, I get treated well.
    - I have more rights than most men.
    - I can wear girly clothes today and boyish tomorrow, no one will judge.
    - No one will be able to kick my balls because I have none.

• We can do both feminine and masculine things without being called out, while men get called out if they do feminine things. Such as: wearing pants vs wearing a skirt.

• That I can teach my self to be different from the rest of the people in my gender and prove not all of us are the same lol.

• Well there's not just one thing that is my favorite thing about being my gender as you put it. I just love being female, and I couldn't imagine myself any other way. I am glad that I was born this way, because I got to experience pregnancy and childbirth, being able to dress sexy, be feminine and gentle, and be able to wear beautiful dresses, and to have soft beautiful skin. These are just a few of my favorite things about being my gender.

• Well this also ties into like, my size. I'm a little woman. Just short, and thin. And because I'm a girl, people just think I'm the most adorable thing in the world apparently. Troublesome, and mischevious, but adorable. AND IT HAS KEPT ME OUT OF SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE.

• Um, I gots boobs, a high pitched feminine voice, a nice figure and one day? If I'm brace enough... might get to watch my body grow if I ever have a baby :) women are amazing creatures!

• Fuck all. I wish I was a man.

• 27d

Thanks from being a girl though. That's great of you.

• 27d

@Theodorable?

• 27d

It seems like it would be tough being a woman, and some men realize this and appreciate it. I mean, women die in childbirth. That shit's for real.

• Dunno, I just like feeling elegant and feminine. I also like being able to be girly or boyish whenever I want to, while guys are often bullied whenever they act any other way than masculine.

• - Mothering Nature.
    - Power of the pussy.
    - Easy Pickings.

• 27d

lol only manginas give power to the pussy. men have choices and are most importatly independent. what you say is insulting for women actually... .

• 27d

well. laziness is the first sign of intelligence. usually.

• 27d

@supernerd99 yesss thank you for adding "usually" hahaha makes me feel great

• I can get away with not doing stuff by just saying 'im on my period' lmaooo.
    But ACTUALLY being on your period is one of the worst things.

• An advantage of being a female is not getting random boners anytime, anywhere

• That i don't have to ask guys out unless i want to.

• i really couldn't say because i don't feel like i'm your regular kind of girl.

• my boobs and makeup

• I like not having to act a certain way. Like guys get called gay for doing even things that are slightly feminine

• That it's ok to wear make up in public and I don't have to fear getting bashed for it. The clothing options, even though they are more expensive. And emotional depth is something we can show. Also, the bonds with other women.

• Not thinking with my genitals. 🙋

• Discounts on shit if you're cute 💁🏻
    I get free slushies every time I go into Taco Bell

• Shoe options

• I'm more popular than a comparably attractive man would be.. girls get more attention.

• Multiple orgasms and no boners. Literally that's it.

• 💄 Makeup 💄

• I wish I was a guy. =.=

• I can't think of anything that I like about being a woman. Maybe the fact I don't have to ask out guys? But I'm not shy so that's not a huge issue either.

• wearing makeup.

• Resting in joy that God made me who I am for a reason

• nothing, there's nothing i like about being a girl...

• More from Girls
    7