If you could kill child Hitler-like guy would you do it?

Except instead of millions you know he will grow up to kill billions of people including your spouse and child. you know it for fact. Like you would know what hitler did. he's like 10 years old. You can just shoot him. doesn't have to be messy or difficult just a pull of the finger. If someone did do it would you hold it against them or think them evil for killing a child?

• Id kill him
  • I wouldn't kill him

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't alter history, that being said, it doesn't make it any less horrible

Most Helpful Guy

• Id kill him

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If I knew what future would come of it if I did, and it was a better one, then yes. But we don't know if, and I hate to say this, killing him as a child would make the world a better place. I do not support Hitler and the deaths of millions of innocent people and nor will I ever. I'm just stating what I believe in. My opinion.

• No. You know why the Germans were defeated? Because america, which was fighting it's own war with the Japanese at the time, had enough of the oil boycott and decided to bomb hiroshima. That way, Japan started giving oil to America again and that's how they came an saved us. But what if hitler never existed? America wouldn't have felt the need to bomb Japan so 'soon'. Maybe the Japanese would have won that war and america would now be new Tokyo?

• There needs to be a follow up question to this to see whether people would kill Trump.