When you're in a bad mood.. Would you rather be left alone or have someone cheer you up?

As above

• Left alone
    73%(30)70%(63)Vote67%(33)
  • Have someone cheer me up
    20%(8)18%(16)Vote16%(8)
  • Other (explain)
    2%(1)9%(8)Vote14%(7)
  • Twinkle twinkle little star ⭐️🌟💫✨
    5%(2)3%(3)Vote3%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one girl that can Cheer me up... but she's also usually the one that put me in a bad mood.

But these little guys can cheer me up if animals count...
    media.giphy.com/media/NYwMFVMhNIH9m/giphy.gif

img.pandawhale.com/38316-corgi-puppy-gif-5aDZ.jpeg

• Argh yeah that seems to be my case. The one guy is the reason of me being sad and happy. It kind of sucks but it is what it is.

Naww (*^_^*) *cringes* the husky gif <3 that's really cute lol

• Are you on my follow list? Or nah?

• Nah!! But I'll follow... one sec!!! Names kapakani

Most Helpful Girl

• I want someone there but I don't want them to talk to me or give me advice. Just be there

• They wouldn't need to say or do much? Just have someone's presence is enough to make you feel better?

• Yeah, when I'm down, I don't want to be alone but at the same time, I don't feel particularly chatty. Lol I know that's a bit confusing. But just having someone around and we're each doing our own things is enough

• haha it's cool, i understand :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• Left alone for a little while but then I go ask advice or just companionship if I need it

• If anyone attempts to cheer me up I just feel awkward as fuck. I prefer to deal with my emotions myself by stuffing them away and bottling them up.

• I heard bottling them up can do a lot of damage. Has that ever happened to you? Where you keep putting a lid on your emotions, but it explodes

• Well I'd gladly share if I could xD

• please do lol

• For me, a big B :D
    I'm a social animal and a nice chat with a sweet person makes a gigantic difference :D
    Having a difficult moment sis, or just a random question?

• Just a random question dear brother. Just feeling emotionally unbalanced.

• You're most welcome sis :D
      Being there for my friends is something I really love to do. Those are efforts you get back in the form of something precious: friendship :D

• I absolutely agree :D

• ID rather be left alone, dont want my toxic mood at the moment to kill anyone else's vibes.

• I like my space. I love my space. I like to be alone when I'm upset or mad.

• cheering up rarely does work on me. usually I prefer being left alone, but even if I wanna talk to people... it's to get distracted so I forget about what's causing my bad mood. So I don't really wanna talk about it.

• Left alone for an hour then either someone could cheer me up or I might already be better

• Both. First I need to be alone and then I want to see my friends

• I'd rather people leave me be, and not approach me and I just sleep or smoke it off.

• Be left alone, generally.

• left alone, but some friends of mine always cheer me up against my will.

• Leave me alone!

• Alone time would be nice.

• both, but i prefer have someone to cheer me up most of the times.

• I feel better when I'm left alone and can wallow and figure out how I feel

• Probably left alone.

• Left alone

I'd rather be left alone period though lol

• Left alone

• left alone for sure

• Give me space. Please.

And for the love of fuck, don't make it all about how insulted you feel that I didn't come to you to talk about my problems, especially if you were a major contributor to them.

• If there is somebody around that i like it is better to have if there is not no neeed

What Girls Said 18

• It depends on how bad my mood is to be honest. If I'm really that bad, it's probably best if I'm left alone. Otherwise, I'll just drag everyone else down. If I'm feeling just a bit blah, then someone who can make me laugh and get my thoughts elsewhere is appreciated.

• When I'm in a bad mood, I just like to be left alone. If someone does try to cheer me up, it's more than likely only going to annoy me. Even though I know they mean well, I just need some time to myself until my mood is lifted naturally.

• Left alone and I would take a five hour walk

• Usually I prefer to be left alone if I'm irritated or mad. If I'm sad, it depends. 50/50 whether I want someone to comfort me or if I want to ugly cry alone.

• Left alone.. 😐

• Left alone so I can try and work on getting into a better mood.

• Left alone. I prefer to sleep it off.

• I'd rather have my boyfriend (which is currently non-existing) or best friends cheer me up, but at times I think it's best to leave me alone.

• It depends on the situation and how angry/sad I am.
    But I usually prefer to be alone.

• It depends on the person.
    If it's my aunt/sister etc, then I would prefer the cheer up option

• I need my space.

• It reaaly depends how bad it is and why I'm in a bad mood.

• I actually get more angry when people try to cheer me up it means they don't respect my right to be hurt, angry, sad etc. I'd rather be alone.

• Vote A = Left alone until I can cheer myself up.

• i'd rather left alone

• I rather be left alone. At that moment am not myself 😊

• left alone

• I love being alone. No matter what. I'd like to be left alone forever