Which of these abilities would you rather have, and why?

- Become invisible
- See the future
- Fly
- Read Minds

Most Helpful Guy

• Difficult, but I think reading minds has the most possibilities. Though I don't think I should have that power since I am too curious for my own good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading Minds and Seeing the future are probably the best choices technically but they just seem like curses overtime. I'll say going invisible, and unlike most people i'll be smart and instead of robbing banks i'd be the greatest magician to ever i live.

Also everyone who actually picks flying is stupid.

What Guys Said 14

• No teleportation? I'd take teleportation over flying anyway, be anywhere and go anywhere desired instantaneously with little to no hassles.

No Invincibility/Invulnerability? Invisibility is not the same though. I'd take the invisibility offer if it comes with vocal mimicry and the ability to have thermal vision and see infra-red, well you probably might get the idea or what I am referring to if you ever watch science fiction movies.

But all in all I think I'd have to with the "Read Minds" ability if I am ONLY allowed one of those 4.

Why?

Because I'm very tired of being lied to, manipulated, deceived by anybody that surrounds me whom I thought I could trust and get along with. Who are pretentious and act or pretend they ever cared when they never really gave a fuck about me in the first place.

It also helps me anticipate what ever they're up to, or whatever the fuck that they may be plotting and scheming whether against myself or just in general.

Or better yet if I know every damn personal and private thing about them (like vital data, financial data, accounts or social security numbers, scandalous and damaging secrets about them, etc.), thus if they ever fuck me over really really bad I'd fuck them back hard and take all their personal data mined by my ability to read minds and totally just broadcast it out there for the whole world to know about. Well, I hope it never comes to that though.

Either way the whole point was, if I had the ability to "Read Minds" it would be used mainly for protecting myself from being fucked over by being lied and manipulated by someone else in the first place.

I love your idea about teleportation! I can't believe I didn't think of that yet I put flying lol

Being "completely" or nearly Indestructible and being able to teleport just about anywhere combined with HyperIntellect or "Super-Intelligence" and the Telepathic ability to accurately read minds and thoughts is all you really need to be pretty much safe and sound from everyone and everything. Too smart, too strong, and too fast to ever be beaten by anyone and anything else basically. Unless there is some specialized sort of "kryptonite" that can either slow you down and trap or contain you or something. But for most part it's pretty much a total Invincibility Package.

• Reading minds is tempting, but I would probably go for seeing into the future. It would be nice to be able to help protect myself and my family/loved ones from impending illnesses and incidents, and perhaps make a little cash betting on known outcomes... Although the obligation to protect everyone from every future catastrophes would weigh heavily I feel! Still, I would probably go with that! 😊

• fly... then i could go anywhere. when on my own wouldn't need to drive places.

seeing the future seems like a heavy burden. being invisible seems unnecessary unless i want to be shady. reading minds... well who says i can't?

• If I am getting flying I also need to be able to adjust my temperature, be extra durable and a bunch of other things...

I'll take see the future. Do you have any idea how awesome that would make me at my job?
    Also, figuring people out happens to be a favorite past-time of mine. I don't want to lose that.

• Fly for sure. Just got from a long drive and hated it. If I could of flown man it would of been easier.

• Id like to bebable to Fly

• See the future would be cool and profitable

• You pull the chubby look off really well.

• become invisible. so i could do all the fun stuff

• Become invisible 100%

• invisibility.

• Probably see the future so that way I'll be less scared of what my future will be like

• See the future

• Fly so I can go were ever I want

What Girls Said 3

• Become invisible, I wouldn't like how seeing the future and mind reading change your thought process because you'll start changing decisions based on the new info. Flying just seems unnessecary.

• Become invisible

• See the future