What is your opinion on Donald Trump?

Don't say "he's racist" or any bullshit like that. Give me an actual reason based on his policies on why you like or dislike him.

*grabs popcorn*

Most Helpful Girl

• Compared to Hillary- He is the only person fit to run our country and I am giving him my full support. I hope you win Donald and make our country great again.

Without Hillary- not the most conservative guy but still ok. Would prefer him over Jeb, Kasich, and Ted. Rubio would be better though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually support trump, but won't vote for him. My business is trading of foreign exchange and over 9 years in the business... i have made a few powerful contacts and we exploit the market like its our personal ATM machine. Haha, you are probably not going to believe that, no one does anyway... but it is what it is. Anyway, with Hillary in power, she does not have the business skill to smell the rats in the financial trading industry that is fueling isis and war crimes... trump is the only one with balls to catch these crooks (including me) because he is a hard business man. Most of the thieves who know how to exploit the market are voting for hillary because she is soft and most of America will vote for her because she is a women... just like how Obama was the first Black president... for us thieves its good news... but the vast majority of the public has no idea.

• Yeah, Trump's protectionist policies won't be good for your company lol, but it will be good for America in general. I can understand where you're coming from.

• Amen

• Amen :)

What Girls Said 8

• Its pretty much a fact that he's better then Hillary.

• Not really into American politics, but from what I've seen and heard, Trump seems to be more honest than Clinton. At least with him we know what to expect.

• No people skills
    A list of failed businesses
    Would get in fights with other leaders

Him and Hillary are both clowns

• He has thin skin
    Acts like a kid
    Has terrible ideas like the wall on the border
    Narcissistic
    I never know where he stands, he always change his views

• I think he's impulsive, not diplomatic, indecisive and childish.

• I don't know him well. From the social media, most people seem unwilling to vote for him. Even haters insulted and teased him on the Internet. In my view that Trump couldn't handle his emotions. Sometimes, he will make bad decisions when he's mad.

• He's not the right person to be president

• His whole "I'm such a YUGE anti PC hero" thing is a big disgusting act. He's just as phony as everyone else. He may not be personally racist, but he's intentionally flirting with the racist portion of voters, such as "accidentally" nominating a white nationalist as a delegate and retweeting neo nazis. That's cold and calculated behavior. There's a reason David Duke says "his people" are Trump people, and it's not economic policy. In fact, Trump's policies are all over the place and he's not even sure who we're involved with diplomatically. Sometimes he says and does things so bizarre I think he's trolling his supporters.

• The good thing he's doing is showing that fiscal conservatism doesn't have to be tied to religious zealotry. Unfortunately, his foreign policy is a mess, his plans for "how" he's going to carry out his big ideas are sketchy, and he relies more on showmanship than substance.

• Sounds super racist to me...

• Yea he definitely is super racist.

What Guys Said 16

• He is not PC nor does he sugar coat things just to appease the masses. He is a bit more harsh in his way of speaking but all in all he is more believable than the snake in the grass that he is facing. I appreciate his stance on ILLEGAL IMMAGRANTS as well

• I wouldn't have any issues with a woman being president at all , just not the wrong one just so history can say we had a woman president

• Donald Trump has no real experience and his business escapades are mostly failures. He takes radical policies that obviously are meant to change to cater to the most possible people who will follow him.

• my opinion of him is not good

• Very little detail and flimsy international and domestic policies, the outrageous bombast, immature 3rd grade antics, I can go on and on.

• I've only heard the two extreme opinions, so I have no comment.

• https://youtu.be/c2DgwPG7mAA

TRUMP for WHITE HOUSE !

• he is one eccentric fellow.

• dont give a shit. seen those kinds of politicians before, the world is doomed anyway so who cares

• Too outspoken for anyone's liking.

• I think everyone here know my opinion.

• I was gonna answer seriously but then u got your popcorn😂

• I don't like Trump, but I like Hillary a lot less.

• His idea to pay treasury bond holders less than the actual value of the bonds will destroy the world economy.
    www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-treasury-haircut-idea-insane-2016-5
    He'll increase the debt to 129% of gdp within 10 years instead of the projected 86%
    crfb.org/.../adding-donald-trumps-campaign-proposals-so-far
    trade wars will destroy the US economy.
    www.washingtonpost.com/.../
    finance.yahoo.com/.../...ident-jolt-000000374.html
    His cavalier attitude towards will nuclear weapons with respect to ISIS are overkill, will kill more civilians than terrorists, will create more terrorists as it turns 1 billion muslims against the US.
    He wants to weaken nato leaving allies vulnerable to attack, which would cause world instability.

So bring on lies, slogans and bullshit. Gets popcorn ready.

media.giphy.com/media/hnVu1KjyLZetW/giphy.gif

• he's gonna save america and that why i like him

• my favorite part about him is that he isn't a slave to political correctness which in turn allows him to say that islam is garbage and not the religion of peace that hillary thinks it is

• I just think he's a nutter.