Does anybody else get tired being told what to do?

I'm just getting tired of being told what to do in general weather it's at work, by my family, friends or anyone for that matter, it's like you have to be told what to do just to survive, lol you go to work for a living and get told what to do, I hate it. I believe this is why everyone is so obsessed with money, it's like the more money you have the less your being told what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very observant.

Yes, I believe people make money because it gives them the illusion of some sort of freedom from bondage. Being told what to do is something that is absolutely unavoidable. Good thing you can do is stay present (which it sounds like you're doing!), know what you want, and start telling other people what to do instead!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a follower by nature, I'm aimless without being told what to do. Ironically no one really tells me what to do anyway..

What Girls Said 10

• Loooooooooooool no one tells me what to do.

No ever tells you what to do.

Lol do you get told what to do at work

I work pretty independently, but being directed at work is very different than being demanded to do something. One is an accepted obligation due to circumstance, the other is allowing people to dictate what should otherwise be your own independent actions.

• yesss, i can't stand it. I literally never let anyone tell me what to do and i hit them back with my attitude haha.
    Except at work ofc :(

Would you let me tell you what to do babe if we were together I'm not talking about bossing you around

Probably not still

• All the time, it's like stfu I do what I want

• I dunno, I like telling people what to do.

• I hate it when my family tells me what to do
    Ok I get it I'm underage and still do a lot of mistakes but still controlling everything I do its disgusting me

• Dude, change your attitude!

• Yes, yes, yes and yes. But like you said its survival lol.

• No, I'm used to it to a certain extent

• All the time

• Sometimes I guess

What Guys Said 9

• So move out of your parent's house and start your own business.

• yeah sometimes

• Yeah I know it

• Good thing I'm the boss 😎😎

• Yeah! Fight the power. Fuck the man!

• the tihing is that people can tell you what to do and you have the option not do what they say.

True, but you still have to listen to someone lol you can't not listen to everyone

thats true, but everyone can start their own company and then nobody can tell you what to do except for the government to make you pay taxes.

Yea I wish the world made it easier for us to be more independent, but our dependence is what bring us together as people.

• yeah me too man. hate to be bossed around. like i can do my own goddamn shit man.

• told what to do? Ignore them!

• Shawn, get off gag and get back to work.