What is the most painful truth?

3mo ...
3mo ..,

Most Helpful Girl

• That your parents don't want/love you

They only brought you into this world and reality because they "COULD" and "WANTED" to. You are their "product" and "asset". They will take advantage of you for their own purposes just because they "created" you.

@_littlekitten13 In other words, you were considered "expendable". When they didn't need you any more they tossed you aside like you were nothing and meant nothing to them. Now , just how fucked up is that? That is really really fucked up. Read my response to this question and you might understand the really dark and ugly "truth" about everything.

@JudgmentDay Thank you for telling me what I already know... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• That EVERYTHING is ultimately futile and meaningless and empty as WE WILL EVENTUALLY ALL DIE AND CEASE TO EXIST REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE DO OR DID (or NOT DO or DID), WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE HAVE, WHETHER IT'S MONEY, PROPERTY, POSSESSIONS, FAME, FORTUNE, POSITION or AUTHORITY (as we will eventually absolutely lose everything we had ever attained and gained from this world), THAT WE ARE ALL VERY TEMPORARY, FRAGILE and VULNERABLE and CAN and WILL DIE UNEXPECTEDLY AND INEVITABLY. This whole material world we see before us is a completely BIG FUCKING LIE!

That our very existence as a mortal beings made out of blood, flesh, and bone is ALL BUT EMPTINESS AND DELUSIONS. We continue to try and fill an endless void and emptiness by lying to ourselves thinking once we have this or have that, have this person or have that person, (this DOES includes sex, dating, relationships, marriage) or have attained this or attained that or achieved this goal or achieved that goal and then we'd be all good, fine and dandy or "happy".

But no matter, the reality and TRUTH is that regardless of what we do, we WILL ALWAYS SUFFER AND BE FUCKING MISERABLE. Because WITHOUT suffering and misery, then we'd have no "meaning" or "purpose" at all.

Just think deeply about it for once. If we were never ever bored or INCAPABLE OF FEELING BORED to begin with then would anything had ever mattered at all?

Other than the fact that we want anything or something to matter or need anything or something to matter?

Boredom IS Suffering.

And yet, whatever we do, did or completed and/or accomplished will eventually go right back to EMPTINESS and Boredom eventually.

If we can never starve in the first place, then would we ever eat or need to eat? Would eating anything had ever mattered?

But no matter how much we eat, eventually we will NEED to eat again. It's back to EMPTINESS again, being able to starve and needing to eat is SUFFERING.

It's all futile, completely absurd, and a complete LOSE-LOSE situation, or NO-WIN situation.

This guy speaks sense! (: Good job JudgmentDay!

Thanks for MHO!

you're welcome

What Girls Said 6

• That you suck as a person and no one likes you would be a shitty discovery.

• Gag is Not the Same anymore and it Pains me to Say it.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• People are dumb... yet they don't know, and if they know they don't accept it.

• That some women have more balls than men to tell the truth and handle a tough situation (breakups) without running away like a chicken.

• The truth that a boy said he was a gay so that he could break up with his girlfriend.

• My crush might not like me l

What Guys Said 13

• Eventually 98% of all women DEMAND marriage and children.

Love is faked. Love is being abused in order to gain advantages or personal benefits.

Humans are stupid and they will never realize it. Most of them miss common sense. We have drifted so far away from wisdom, that animals have a higher IQ than quite many humans.

You've been fed with lies all along but you'll only know it when it's too late unless fortune is on your side.

Some people just hate happiness and positives and love misery and negativity.

Money has shaped the world into a monetary factory. Nobody cares about anything anymore unless there is money involved.

• your life is gonna end and then you´re gone for good. soul, heaven, hell or ghosts are all human inventions, not a reality.

but maybe there's reincarnation

I pretty much said the same but a more deeper elaboration of it all. Ever read On The Heights of Despair by Emil Cioran? If you did, then you'll see what I meant.

reincarnation vs always a new person is like used pc vs new. if you wipe the disk, nobody will be able to tell the difference.

• That everything you believe is a lie and the fact is that a world without a hell is much scarier to you than you realized (not personal gotta clarify that lol)

• love nowdays is just a word mostly used to define a fetish for fucking something/someone/various people and not something romantic. it is a pass partout, a social convention. It defines what kind of sex you have and you want not what you aim to

• There may not be any life after life

Depends how life is defined. If it's just biological organic beings that exist, sentient or otherwise then, nope. Nothing beyond the physical. as Biological Organic beings is "life" and there are any "life" that is absolutely verified and confirmed to be NOT Physical and NOT consisting of Biological and Organic components as of now.

I dont know can you tell me how a spiritual life is verified?

• My last 3 girlfriends have sexual experience from relationships. I am a late bloomer who is now getting picked by girls. Their painful truth is that i was leading them on and tricking them into sex. Now I'm single at the moment.

• There is no life after death. (it is for me I don't know if you believe it or not )

No life and no after "existence". Nothing has been verified that there are even alternate realities or dimensions other than just a whole bunch of made up make believe shit to make money or for entertainment purposes. Nothing exists substantially to verify and is credible to justify and prove that death is Not final.

• That people on G@G have no lives

I can't disagree with this entirely though. You are very much right for most part.

• Being rejected

• Muslims are not terrorists, they are victim of terrorism

• That penis size matters, and that smaller guys are destined to be alone for something they had no control over.

but almost every man have 5 inch or bigger than 5 inch penis

but you can have a penis surgery as for as I know it's not expensive and if you're fat losing weight can help and make it bigger

I've always been 4", when I was 150 pounds and when I was over 200.

Anyone who has done research on penis surgery would know that it's a waste of money.

• that im not as hot as i wish i was

• My dick is big