What are the most ridiculous posts you have seen from your friends on Facebook?

3mo One of my facebook friends had posted "I'm bored oot ma skull, could really be doing with a spooning partner tonight."
Another one posted "I've just shaved ma fanny and its itchin like fuck"
Just to add to it, some guy had replied "your supposed to trim first." Lmfao! Talk about over sharing.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex posted nudes of me, does that count? Other than that my fb friends are pretty normal, but I haven't been active there for 4 years.

Same here, I've not been active on fb for years but the amount of over sharing on there was terrible. :O oh my, how embarrassing! Did you get her reported for it?

oops didn't mean to tag you xD sowee

Your welcome. :) Was a hard decision but she was a right bitch for doing that with you. Ye were a little too trusting of her. These days its hard to trust anyone, even your nearest and dearest end up stabbing you in the back.

Most Helpful Girl

• "All natural beauty pic!"

*insert picture with full eyeliner and foundation.

*someone comments she clearly has makeup on

*Says it doesn't count because she didn't mean no makeup, but no foundation, which she clearly had on

Me: ... Lol.

Haha! What a tool. . . doesn't even understand the meaning of the word natural.

What Guys Said 13

• I posted that my female freind was my pretties freind and she replied. "thanks___ your such a good freind."

Aww, that's sweet.

Well that is nice to hear

• Friend posts lovey dovey statuses with girl he met few days ago, planning marriage and having a huge love. 2 weeks later she leaves him for her ex... Posting statuses about unrequitted love, her being the one, etc. One of few people whose statuses I blocked for a few weeks.

• Very narsistic selfie like this one
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../gambar-orang-lucu-narsis.jpg

• People randomly spamming politics and gender bollocks. I go on Facebook to look at video games and cute things, not all that.

• a friend of mine claiming he's in love with a girl he never met. she did the same and i laughed rolling on the floor. what a dumbfuck

Sounds more like just a crush. I do admit that when you've been talking to people online for a couple of nights and they come out with something like "I've missed you" or "I love you" I find it quite amusing.

*adjustment

Nah, I feel the same about people that don't really know you and they come out with shit like that. Maybe that's a little harsh. I think he just needs to be pointed in the right direction, you should tell him to just talk to her and get to know he better before he goes diving in.

• I dont know but some people post statuses like if they were writing into a diary and it gets annoying.

Oh yeah, some of them put their shopping lists on there too. Or post a picture of what they're having for dinner every night. The plums, lmao!

• Saw a friend have a full blow argument with her girlfriend airing grievances that had no place being put out there in public

Yeah, I wish people wouldn't do that. They should argue elsewhere in private. The whole world doesn't need to know about it.

It was too much. Arguing over supposed cheating and where they were on certain nights and how much they claim to love each other.. and all just right there for everyone to see

Jeezoh! Don't they know that's what PM's are for?

• A family member posting, " I'll ALWAYS have your back thank you for giving me my family" (Tags him in post)
    Cheats on him a week later after he got out of the hospital for a car accident he was in... then tells him... I've warned him and then I reminded him when he told me, I told him TO STAY FAR AWAY... Plus she's cheated twice before, he's cheated in retaliation but feels bad about it...

Hate it when people cheat, it's even worse when they turn out to be hypocrites just for the sake of getting even with whoever cheated on them. I just think when one person cheats, dump them instead of lowering yourself to their level. Kinda childish isn't it?

Naw she's VERY outgoing, and innocent looking with refined qualities BUT she likes hood dudes to fuck her.
      I'm RIGHT THERE WITH YOU lol!!! I've just started to find myself and understand who I am and I'm starting to get a bit self absorbed lol. I'm talking to one chick, gonna try and get that other chick at the office that I'm renovating.

Aye, I know. But I was saying that quiet people can be just as bad as the fun and outgoing ones. Being quiet and shy doesn't mean that they are less likely tae cheat.
      Nah I don't think ye are, I can't see you. :p lol. Ok good luck with that then. ;)

• That he's a Trump supporter.

• I quit FaceBook !

• posts telling how much she loves her boyfriend when I know she cheats on him with at least 5(!) other guys

• Anything political.

Oh don't get me started on political rants. My first date went on about politics and I was ready to walk out on him.

Me.. I would have walked out :)

I wish I had walked out on him, too kind for my own good. I guess. If any future dates do that with me, I walk out on them.

• A friend (girl) writing: decided not to have any underwear from now on.

Oh jeez, was that a turn on for you?
      Or did you just think it was a bit TMI?

She has a boyfriend, but I don't know why she wrote it on her wall :D
      Like an ads, "HEY FOLKS, I'm sexually addicted"
      I understand sometimes people go crazy, but I believe sexual life must be more private.
      Maybe, I'm old school guy. Welcome to 21st century !

Hahaha. Just attention seeking. I think I'm a bit old school too. If I had a boyfriend I think that I'd want to keep out live life private.

What Girls Said 5

• "EatPrayLove, "Shorty1991
    When I first got on FaceBook back in 2010, I had many friends from my High School on here, dear. However, one day, I suddenly Found Foreign Guys with many Tries on my List of Friends that I had Accepted, and with getting wound up with a few of them, especially One friend from Morocco, everyone called me the "EatPrayLove" girl and told me one day I would be "That Girl" who Traveled all over and found Love one day.
    They were right. Back in 2011, a man from Egypt found me on FB and when we had began a Whirl Wind Romance by Chance, I ended up hopping Aboard and went Abroad, and on my Second time over, We Tied the Knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    It wasn't Exactly Bali but Egypt instead, that I found love. But at the time when I felt "How Ridiculous," I can see why now, as Brave as I was to Go to a Foreign country Alone, what they had Meant... They had more Faith in me at the Time than I did in me.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

I couldn't have done that. Yes that was a brave and slightly foolish thing to do. Some foreigners have strange ways of wording things. Thanks, just thought I would pick a different topic to post. There seems to be a lot of repetition with posts on here. :)

Thanks for the Like, hun. As wise and as Smart as I am, I made sure first who I was seeing over several months. But with everyone going in the same direction in flying somewhere, I just fit right in, and it was great when I got there... However, One has to make sure he or she knows what they are doing. Right now, sadly, I was wide and smart enough to have not gone back. Isis is over there in Egypt and have set up their own "Head quarters."
      Yes, this is great with your question. So tired of the same ol thing. xxoo

• 1. The preachy ones: "No I don't like to party because I am not a drunk slut. I rather stay at home & watch Netflix instead of making out with a random guy."
    2. The (fake) confident ones:"No I may not be a size two but I am still beautiful, smart and talented. Just because I don't live in a gym and starve myself does not mean I am not beautiful."
    It's like they always have to knock people down just to uplift themselves. Ok, u dont like to party, but those who do are not all "drunk sluts" and ok if you're beautiful and ur not a size two it doesn't mean those who are go to ridiculous lengths to be that size.

Yes, you see it all the time on here too. I think that its a good thing to be body confident, otherwise everyone would be more Insecure and care what other people think of them. But I agree that they shouldn't put other people down, to make them feel better about themselves. Watching Netflix rather than partying or dating guys. Sounds boring. But whatever floats their boats. Lol.

Thanks, preferably I'd like another job in a warehouse again. But I can't afford to be too picky. I've just got to take whatever I can get, that statement doesn't apply to guys. I'm really picky about them too. Lol. Hope all goes well for you at college, good luck.

Lol yeah same. I think I'm a little too picky with guys though. lol And thanks! My last semester😊

• "These black people rioting on I-94 need to stop acting like wild animals-" #blockdt

• i snooped on my relatives discussing me (they don't know i have a fb account under a fake name)

• This girl that's like 20 just posted that she's pregnant for the 5th time... with a different baby daddy... and she's actually excited about it when all she ever posts is for people to babysit the four kids she has now

Haha oh no! She should stop. Its not very handy if she's always looking for baby sitters. What kind of mother is she? Lol

Lol I know right it's crazy!

SMFH I don't know what to say anymore...