Would you find if uncomfortable if your roomie had no bra on?

As a woman with a bust on the bigger side I also have to deal with not so perky boobs. But as most girls I prefer wearing a bra as little as possible, especially before bed and in the mornings.

My boobs aren't the best shape and thats completely fine, but as someone who just moved and now lives with 3 new people I have to "think about them too ". So if you woke up one morning to find your roomie, without a bra, would that offend you or make you feel uncomfortable?

I would rather not have to put on a bra before breakfast, but if people feel grossed out by my boobs I probarly should wear one

No bra as in wearing a t-shirt without a bra underneath

Most Helpful Guy

• It would actually make me feel very comfortable because such an action would imply to me that my female roomie feels relaxed and comfortable around me. I would take it as a sign of good friendship and I'd appreciate the subtle emotional intimacy she gives me (in a buddy-like way I mean). I would really like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate bras, I only wear a bra when I go out, in the house I left them hang free lol. Mine are quite big too and hang down a bit, but I'm fine with that. If someone had a problem with it then I'd sooner tell them to go F themself than have to wear a bra all the time. I think you should do what's best for you, not what's nest for everyone else.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a guy and it wouldn't make me uncomfortable. It may make me a little distracted or I may comment on it, but you're a woman so I don't think it'd be seen the same as I would see it, you have breasts, she has breasts, it's perfectly normal and fine to do that, if she was completely topless I think it'd be a bit different but even then I think most girls would be comfortable with it, unsure though.

• No, we had a well endowed female living with me and my wife for a while. She walked around with no bra often (and sometimes, either topless or completely nude) and it wasn't an issue for anyone. Why not just ask if they have an issue with it?

• No, it wouldn't make me uncomfortable. But I wouldn't help but admire the girl's female form.

• They'll get used to it.

• never experienced a female roomate, but i probably wounldnt care. i too like to walk around in just boxers before bed and in morning on weekends. no one says anything cause thats just "life with roomates".

• not at all. i dont see why i would be.

• Nope. I will try my best not to stare on obvious way lol

• No problem for me at all =) I could compliment you if you let me stare at them.

• Do you think that guys in general are ok with ir? Because my boobs aren't very perky

• No idea. But for me it's alright! I love boobs =)

• Put a bra on you hippie

• Well, it seems that since you're pretty chubby it might be disturbing to see them.

• First time I learned that im chubby lol you know that skinny /normal people can have big boobs, right?

• In that case it's fine lol the thought of fat girls with their boobs hanging it's pretty disturbing

• The female room mates I lived with used to wear some kind of sleep clothing. I wouldn't care if they don't wear I bra under it.
    If you would go completely topless it would take me some time for me to get used to it but nothing impossible. The only question reamaining, if you would be comfortable being topless in front of male room mates.

• I would wear my sleeping clothes too, but my boobs would show throught especially if my nipples became hard. And I dont think I would be comfortable going topless

• This woud be one of my least problems I would have with a room mate. If you live with a room mate you are expected to be ok with certain things like uncombed hair or that there might be someone else sleeping in the same bed as them in the morning.
      You should also update your question because others most likely would think you mean topless.

What Girls Said 4

• Pffffft nah. Let em swing. I do.

• A female roomie? If I were your roomie, I would give zero f**ks if you wore a bra or not.

• Nope. Walk around braless, I don't give a damn. I had a roommate that wouldn't wear pants

• NO becuase if you're a women than it doesn't supposed to be uncomfortable