What steps do you take regain to find your way again, when you get lost?

Things are a bit confusing right now, I'm afraid I'll make the wrong choices again.

What Guys Said 2

• The golden role is : don't judge emotionally. Take a few seconds or minutes to oversee the situation and to evaluate your options. Than, make a decision on what to do, than a good plan to get there :D
    When you're not certain or have a bad feeling, overthink things again.
    Let's hope you find your way out of the fog :D

• Dont know as well. I dont think anything like wait for death peacefully.

What Girls Said 1

• Everything in life is a learning experience, even if you make the same mistake you have before, the wisdom you gain will give you the ability to be more cautious next time. Chances are, you're making a mistake because the circumstances in a current situation aren't exactly the same as the time before. Assuming the choice doesn't have death or harm as a result, you don't want to spend forever thinking what if I would have. Put thought into the upside/downside of the choice you're making and if the good outweighs the bad, it's worth it.