Girls, How would you describe my personality?

So I'm the type of guy who's always quiet and vague. I don't really hang out with people for the most part I'm always alone. I'm confident but not to the point where I'm extremely cocky. I'll speak my mind and I'll play by my rules. I'm not afraid of confrontation and I'm not afraid to be around or speak to women. I tend to sometimes use more complex vocabulary but I'm not claiming to be some genius. I'm more of the street smart type and I learn by doing not listening. When someone's talking to me I actually listen to them and not think about what I'm gonna say next in my head I just let it all flow with out thinking about it. I also don't follow a set routine. I'm the type who lives in the moment not thinking about the past or future. If I'm talking to you I make sure and stare into your eyes and not look away. How would you describe my personality?

2

What Girls Said 2

• you're the man version of my sister, she's the same way. Which isn't a bad trait but if you want to have some progress in your life such as friends, girlfriends, accomplishments think before you speak and work for what you want. Your personality is somewhat closed off, at least thats what I "read".

• You're an introvert who isn't shy and you're a genius.