Where would you prefer to live: beach, city or country?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• City. Busy life forces my brain to keep engaged to what's going on around me.

What Girls Said 19

• Beach
    country
    city

I honestly don't live the city due to the fact that you have to cater to other people and not disturb them. I rather be in a place far away to the point nobody could hear me or see anything. That way I won't have to be paranoid.

• country!

• City.
    But it depends. If it's poor or if it's a city with an high crime rate, then I would prefer to live at the beach.

• city-beach-country
    but in lebanon all of them are really close by so I don t really have to chose I have it all

• City

• City. I like how busy it is.

• City. I like the availability of things to do and people to see.

That being said, I do like the beach, and the country is a great way to relax.

• City, though it gets tiring after some time. I'm now on vacation near the beach and I don't miss the stress of the city life that's for sure lol

• Country <3

• Country :)

• On a city close to the beach!

• City

• In a big city that's close to the beach would be perfecto for me.

• The city and own a beach house

• The country with enough land for horses, but close to the city

• city <3

• country.

• beach

• Have lived my entire life on the beach, im tired of it now. Id love to live in the country/mountains...

What Guys Said 5

• In my own country, I would love to live in the countryside. The great thing about Switzerland is that you can live in the countryside without any of the disadvantages that you usually get from doing that in other nations. We have one of the densest (and most punctual ;-)) train and public transportation systems in the world. So even if you live in a tiny 200-people village up in the Alps, you still get a train or at least a bus once an hour. Secondly, Switzerland also happens to be a pretty small country, which means that you can get around fast and easy. So you might be able to work in a big city and live in a tiny village at the same time and travel no more than half an hour each way. And finally (and perhaps most importantly), politics in Switzerland also did a good job at allocating enough money to the countryside. So the infrastructure (roads, hospitals, schools etc.) are just as good in rural areas as in big cities. In short: you can have all the typical advantages of the countryside without any real disadvantages.

In the vast majority of nations in the world, I would definitely prefer to live in a big city, simply because life is so much easier there. If you live in the countryside in other nations, you usually have to accept the fact that the infrastructure is bad, that there are not a lot of jobs, not a lot of good stores, and that it takes ages to get anywhere.

• I'll switch between city , say 9m/yr and coast, say 3 m/ yr.

• Beach. I just returned and am going back next week.

• Beach filler

• City right now, beach for about 5 years in a few years, then the country.