Do only pretty girls deserve special treatment from guys?

I notice so often that pretty girls get special attention from guys. They get gifts and flowers all of the time just because they are pretty.

• Yes
    17% (2)40% (6)30% (8)Vote
  • No
    83% (10)60% (9)70% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have seriously lost my faith in men...

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• As I a gentleman I can personally say that I treat everyone the same. Hold open doors for everyone even for people who are rude. Manners are not limited to "Pretty" girls but to everyone. If the guys around you don't have basic manners then its possibly best to find some new guy friends. As for the flowers and gifts it may be because either they are dating or the man is just trying to flirt. in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really not a fan of special treatment of random strangers because of artificial reasons like physical beauty or social class and so on. Unfortunately it does happen, but I'd say with mostly immature people. I remember seeing this phenomena a lot in high school.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• no i don't think only pretty girls deserve special treatment

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly speaking No, but unfortunately I think that's what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody deserves special treatment except for handicapped people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably treat a "pretty" girl worse than a normal, average girl, especially if she had an entitled attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • So, good looking guys get the same treatment, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's not true but it does happen a lot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• guys dont really treat you special unless they think you are beautiful tbh. dont get mad at men, just play the game and become beautiful so you can enjoy it

0|0
    1|0
  • you're probably pretty too
    dun worry OP, you'll find a guy who'll buy you flowers one day

0|0
    0|0