Where do you live?

Whats the most popular thing there? Ever been in an other country?

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Portugal.
    I would say the food, soccer, the weather and a pastry called "Pastéis de Nata" are the most popular things here.
    Unfortunately, I've never been in another country.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just down in good ol' Austin, Texas at the moment. What's popular here? Being weird, being eco friendly, and live music. Odd street art is around here too-- labeled "abstract." (The culture here is essentially like California... But in Texas lol).

I've been to England before. It was pretty neat.

What Girls Said 19

• Manchester, England. Famous for Man United, The Stone Roses, The Smiths and bunch of other really good bands. Also famous for Afflecks Palace and the Manchester bombings by the IRA. Popular stuff is the music really and the shopping!

• Hell on earth.

Just kidding. USA.

• Midwest. The most popular thing here is corn and cow tipping. Yeehaw! Does the big city count? Lol

• Canada... Ummmm probably booze tbh and yea I've been to a few other countries.

• Planet Earth. That's all you need to know.

• I'm in the US. Food is pretty popular here. :P I have been to Canada.

• I live in New York

I don't know about others but for my family or the community I live in, the most popular thing is a picnic they do every summer.

• I live in the Netherlands. Popular? Amsterdam with coffee shops.. although I've never been there. I've been in Germany, Belgium and France before.

• I live in Manhattan I grew up in Queens New York went to college in Atlanta Georgia graduate school Palo Alto California I have gone to Switzerland France and Brussels every summer past six years

Don't know if you're a baseball fan, but who do you root for, the Yankees (Manhattan/Bronx, where you live), the Mets (Queens, where you were born), the Braves (Atlanta, were you went for college), or the Giants (San Francisco Bay AREA, where you went for graduate school)?
      by the way, why didn't you just stay in Atlanta for graduate school?

So you're not a giants or braves fan at all, even though you went to school in both, interesting

Who do you root for when the subway series's happen?

@Dave20154 the Dodgers open over that they're not there anymore are they? I did for the Yankees I'm certain about that.

• usa, I don't know the most popular thing and I've been to kenya and egypt for one year each. I was born in uganda but I left at a young age.

• I live in Malaysia. Basically nothing interesting here other than the food.

• America. Food, the Kardashians, Pokemon Go. Nope.

• In a house

• in the US... New England area

• Southern East Coast. And probably things in Atlanta

• California. Beaches, Starbucks, celebrities

• Türkiye of course. :)

• Murica

• Florida but im FROM PR

What Guys Said 13

• I live in India.

• Belgium and it's chocolate, beer and fries!
    Also yeah I've been to different countries before

• New York , USA and yes I have been other places but the most popular thing here would be the theme parks I guess like Disney world

• Australia
    What people think: Sydney, kangaroos, shrimps on the barbie
    Whats actually here: Beautiful deserts, stunning sceneries, great food and wine, best sports and lovely people

• Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Most popular thing would be Caesars Windsor or our world class pizza. Only other country I've been to was the States, which has been a million times.

• The United States. Sex, music and food is pretty nice here

• i live in pakistan.
    the most popular thing is the food here.
    yeah i've been in saudia before

• Turkiye/Istanbul

• Derry Ireland as well as Melbourne Australia

• The sunshine state

• My parents live in Ohio, i live in the moment...

• i live in kiev

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more