What do you do when you're really really upset and sad but with no one to talk to😔😭😭😭?

I'm sad too btw😔 in case you know... Hugs are welcome😅

Most Helpful Girl

• You talk to God. 😊🙏

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually put on headphones and crank up the volume so I can't really think about anything.
    Then the next day, workout with loud music again so when you are done, you are tired, then watch a good spirited movie with a happy ending.
    Growing up, it wasn't really acceptable to share feelings with anyone as it was seen as weakness, so I'm used to not having anyone to share stuff with when I feel sad.

What Girls Said 12

• When I was really down once, I popped in the movie Galaxy Quest. Had me laughing effortlessly. If you have Netflix, look for something that can make you laugh.

Also coach yourself to understand that maybe sleeping on it, or just with time, you will get past this. It's just that now, the storm is pretty young and you just have to go through it.

• I either go write down my feelings or read a book or listen to music really loudly or watch tv. It gets my mind off things

• A big big bear hugs for you

• I create really shitty, lame, violent raps. Lol

• You rap?😂do you upload them?

• Keeps my mind busy and has me in a fit of giggles by the time I'm done. I've never recorded or uploaded them.

• Ah interesting, sometimes I try to rap but I can't ever finish because it's so cringe 😂😂

• *journal
    *go online and see if other people are having the same problem

• I think I pray
    or take shower, or just lie down and think things through.

• Watch funny animal videos on YouTube...

• I just cry until I fall asleep.

• Go online and see if people are having the same problems 😂😂😂

• Run.

• Try blahtherapy. com IT'S FREE

• Listen to music.

What Guys Said 12

• I tend to play some games like CKS on mobile or I go for a movie ( alone).

• Aww, does baby need his blanket, does baby need some milk, awwwe need a bunny in your mouth lmfao, but no seriously just go try to find something to do, find someone to talk to go to a club a bar, or just find a random pretty lady to talk to, go find other men who feel like you sometimes and talk it over its nothing to be embarrassed about we are all human.

• Be a man and deal with my problems... then become happy again!

• Omg this site is so cringe something lmfao

• Thats what GaG is for

• You're in the right place.

• Just take a walk, mang!

• Let it out then go about my day

• im a man , so i dont get sad.

• You grow a pair of balls

• Well what I do is I usually go somewhere and get active like go to the gym or just walk around it really works.

• Drugs.