What do I do how do I do it and even if I find out will I? Try'd failed yet again to beat that cruel mistress cocaine! Any suggestions I'm out?

I have to leave for work in 2 hours I have sat up all night snorting coke and drinking. I have fuckd up everything for years prison violence substance abuse failed relationships seen been and done things that still haunt me. For the last year I thought i had changed my life met a girl that I truly love more than I can explain in words engaged got a regular job not bad money not exactly high life material but honest without the threat of prison. The last month or 2 I can feel it slipping that old daemon cocaine I can't shake it no matter how hard I try one chance meeting and back to snorting dealing slipping back only time before I'm smoking and I know exactly where that ends. Can feel it slipping away done it so many times before I don't know if I have it in me to pick up and start again one more time. Fuckkkk!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Do you or could you have a sponsor? It's easy for people to say it's a choice, but addiction isn't that easy. Is there anyone you can reach out to just to talk you down?

I don't find it easy talking to people I'm not sure who to talk to that's why I'm doing it on hear i don't even know why I posted this now it's not going to make any difference just had to get that rant out I'll sort it

At least getting it out means you acknowledge the battle you're having. It could make a difference, wasn't life better without it? You stand to lose so much over something that's only going to bring you even worse problems.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to stop bad enough you'll stop. It is a choice

The first thing is ask yourself if you really truly want to quit. A simple yes or no question. Don't tell me you do then keep using.

I do i fucking do I have done a couple of times but it keeps coming back its to easy old friends associates sticking it under my nose unlimited credit easy money even easier gear I need to move Mabey thats the answer but I don't want to fuck off and leave my kids

And sorry for the initial sarcasm don't take it personally