Do you ever feel evil?

Do you think everyone is sick and twisted deep down?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in the thick of my worst depression I had a perpetual sense of evilness or disgustingness.. like I felt like the person I presented to the world was fake and just a cover for the sick, demonic presence inside of me. I hated myself and was disgusted with myself and felt like I deserved all the shitty feelings I dealt with every day. Felt a constant cloud of guilt hanging over me.

If you honestly feel that way, please seek help.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What was so evil about you?

• Show All
    • 3mo

But you just said you were

• 3mo

No I didn't.. I said I felt that way when I was deeply depressed. I just wanted to point out that feeling evil or disgusting can be a sign of depression.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I feel evil a lot. As for everyone being sick and twisted, I think everyone has that side of them, some just let it out more than others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• I'm evil, and working on getting even more so.

I think everyone has the potential. It's the choices they make and, more importantly, what happens to them in life, that determines whether they embrace it or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why would you WANT to be evil?

You only live once, and that's how you want to spend it?

• 3mo

Because it's fun. Why would I want to live my life according to the expectations and wants of other people, instead of doing what *I* want and what's good for *me*?

• Not really, i'd say everyone has a spectrum of their character, they can be evil, but evil in humanity is always brought on by something unintentionally torturous to the person considered evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • only in my head

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i feel normal lawful good

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the evil flow through me every time donald trump speaks.

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/17WCL

0|0
    0|0