Do you ever feel evil?

Do you think everyone is sick and twisted deep down?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in the thick of my worst depression I had a perpetual sense of evilness or disgustingness.. like I felt like the person I presented to the world was fake and just a cover for the sick, demonic presence inside of me. I hated myself and was disgusted with myself and felt like I deserved all the shitty feelings I dealt with every day. Felt a constant cloud of guilt hanging over me.

If you honestly feel that way, please seek help.

What was so evil about you?

But you just said you were

No I didn't.. I said I felt that way when I was deeply depressed. I just wanted to point out that feeling evil or disgusting can be a sign of depression.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I feel evil a lot. As for everyone being sick and twisted, I think everyone has that side of them, some just let it out more than others.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• I'm evil, and working on getting even more so.

I think everyone has the potential. It's the choices they make and, more importantly, what happens to them in life, that determines whether they embrace it or not.

Why would you WANT to be evil?

You only live once, and that's how you want to spend it?

Because it's fun. Why would I want to live my life according to the expectations and wants of other people, instead of doing what *I* want and what's good for *me*?

• Not really, i'd say everyone has a spectrum of their character, they can be evil, but evil in humanity is always brought on by something unintentionally torturous to the person considered evil.

• only in my head

• nope i feel normal lawful good

• I feel the evil flow through me every time donald trump speaks.

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/17WCL