Someone in this Wonder Woman photo is either sweating bullets or freezing to death, which do you think?

I'm confused... lol

• sweating bullets
  • freezing to death
Note: The water isn't frozen and there is no snow...

818

Most Helpful Guy

• It's likely that Gal was the one not "appropriately dressed" for the weather - actors regularly have to wear costumes that aren't appropriate for the weather.

Having said that, she potentially has two things in her favor:

1. If she's doing action scenes, she might be grateful for the smaller, cooler costume that makes it easier to shed the heat that comes with those exertions. Such scenes can be very physical, and while the crew may be sitting in chairs or standing in place, and may then feel colder, the actors moving around a lot can be much warmer.

2. It might not be obvious, but even outdoors, most movie shoots use very large, powerful stage lighting, along with shades and diffusers, to flatten the light and make things look better on film (or on hard drive...). Those lights put out a lot of heat, so she might be a lot more comfortable under the lights than the crew is standing behind the cameras and out of the heat of the stage lights.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the director is a little over dressed and Gal might be comfortable. I have noticed a lot of behind the scene pics of directors and a lot of them are wearing similar coats/ jackets. Maybe its an unofficial director uniform? Lol.

• But snow pants? There isn't even snow or even frozen water!!!

• It could also be a safety thing. Not just from weather but other elements, dirt, mud, rocks, branches etc.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• Considering that the workers behind the camera (including Patty Jenkins) usually wear whatever's comfortable to them --- because the camera doesn't need to see them --- I'm guessing Gal Gadot is the one who is not so comfortable temperature-wise in this photo, haha!

But dang! So excited for this next year. :D It's about time they finally made a live-action movie for this character --- it's only been decades. xD

• It looked like it must be in the lower 30 degrees Fahrenheit or less where they're filming at..

• Gal Gadot makes a good Wonder Woman doesn't she? She's no Lynda Carter, not by a long shot, but damn she'll do!

• Given that Gal Gadot was an IDF soldier I'm guessing she's not overly bothered by the cold.

• She was in the israel military. Doesn't make her a bad ass. It meant she sat in an office somewhere pretending to be a soldier, and blowing officers for even extra preferential treatment. Same with all female military.

• @Regulatus Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Palestinian.

• And a misogynist

• I have a hard time believing it's cold enough for a parka when the water is liquid, ground looks muddy/soft if anything... Also I think someone shivering during filming would be a bit counter productive.

• parka *and* snow pants!

• Patty Jenkins was born in California and is a director, so there is a good chance she lives there. She probably thinks its cold anytime its less than 60deg.

As for Gal, I'm sure she is not the only actor ever to feel a bit cold or hot while getting a shot done. Its not like there is snow/ice on the ground.

• Could be either or neither. It could be that the scantily-clad hottie feels the cold less than the heavily robed woman and that the temperature is 12-18 deg C.

How dense are the pixels in the original shot? There might be goosebumps on her arm.

• ummm wearing that parka and those snow pants in 12-18 deg C would be a bit extreme no?

• Person next to her seems to be wearing a parka so I would assume she is freezing.

• Doing an action sequence in a film will keep your temperature up, if you will not be shooting for more then a few minutes they give the stars a blanket to keep warm.

• The answer is neither.

• how is that possible? there is no temperature where both those outfits are appropriate

• Yeah there is: it's called a Hollywood set.

• freezing proably

• freezing to death

• She's definitely freezing

• it was probably filmed early morning on a cold day. it doesn't have to be freeeezing to wear a coat like that. maybe it's all she had.

• I don't know what it is, but damn, she looks good in that, my lord

• Freezing I think, but I got distracted by the picture of Gal Gadot, what were you asking again? :DDD

Can you help me out on a question pls?

• Nether if it was really that cold they would have a heater pointed at her so she wouldn't freeze

What Girls Said 7

• as a professional you have to deal with the cold in these situations. its awful

• Are you sure it's really that cold? The movie was filmed in England... and there is no snow on the ground... and she's dressed for the arctic?

• Wow I didn't know that! I didn't think people dressed like her in England!

• it gets up to -20 here some winters

• If she's moving around a lot then she would be sweating bullets.

• She must be, a snowsuit and there is liquid water.. so mustn't be that cold!!!

• Yeah and the director people isn't moving so for her she's probably freezing.

• Freezing. She has to be in costume for the shot, the staff can wear whatever is weather appropriate.

• But that movie was shot in England... and there is no snow on the ground... and she is wearing a snowsuit...

• there is liquid water behind her, if it was cold wouldn't it be ice?

• That would logically make sense, but 35 degrees is still REALLY COLD but not technically below the freezing point of water, so it would still be liquid.

• Poor gal! (pun intended)

• It could be the fall season.

• Maybe she's cold, I heard even Arnold Schwarzenegger was feeling cold during the filming of Conan The Barbarian.

• Usually when places are foggy, it's cold.