Why do sluts always get the attention?

There are a couple of sluts in my school and I've noticed that they get way more attention then a normal girl that isn't slutty. Why do they get all the attention? Why do girls that aren't sluts get less attention then them?

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

• its because they give up the goods. Thats why. I never went for that personally. But again at your age they dont think with their brains, its whats in their shorts that always is in control

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Because slutty girls attract horny males like honey attracts bees. If they want to sleep, they'll get their chance there. They think they'll be easy to you know what. Slutty girls can also dress in a revealing manner. That attracts eyes. Parts of the body that are "supposed" to be hidden are secret :P and the secret is being revealed. That, once again, attract horny males like honey attracts bees. It does ruin the girl's image tho, because nobody wants to have a serious relationship with a whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause a lot of guys are primarily concerned with sex, especially at your age

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of those "sluts" are giving out their nudes, showcasing their bodies to the other gender. When guys get any picture from a girl they usually show it off to their friends which is their ticket to getting the attention they crave. That attention is usually in a sexual way; guys begin to see those girls as a tool

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes them slutty?

0|1
    0|0
  • Come on now what makes them slutty? I'm sure it's not like that a lot of the guy's you wish would hit on you instead of the other girls. But if they are let's just say they are as you say well then there you go because they're slutty so some guy's feel it's easy to get in their pants that's why, those guy's are just horn dogs those are the kind of guy's you don't want around you anyway if anything those slutty girls are doing you a favor keeping the fuckboys away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys think they are easy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because at your age boys think with the wrong head.

0|1
    0|0
  • In high school mist guys are looking for girls who are really affectionate, and unfortunately sluts like those seem to be easier to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah because they are having sex with those dudes and are probably nice to them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are the ones begging for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because what's extra colorful it's easier to see. I hope you get the metaphor.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol its obvious, its cos men think they can get laid easier with a slut

2|0
    0|0
  • Because as you say they are slut they are easy..

0|0
    0|0
  • how are they sluts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy for a guy to bang them. After sex, they guy will ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause the "sluts" are most of the time really attractive, fun to be around, and quicker to get to the sexual stuff that EVERYONE enjoys.

0|0
    0|0
  • because most guys these days are simple minded and impressed by something as simple as ass or tits hanging out

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume by your picture that you aren't one of the non-slutty ones?

1|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Simple. They're giving away something that teenage boys want.

0|0
    0|0