What would you rather be famous for?

I would pick athlete!

• For being beautiful/Handsome (like a model for example)What would you rather be famous for?
  • For being smart (astronomer, astronaut, scientist, inventor etc...) What would you rather be famous for?
  • For being a good actor/actress and starring in good movies.What would you rather be famous for?
  • For being a good singer/performer and having many hit songs.What would you rather be famous for?
  • For being a good athlete (Olympic medalist / holding world titles/holding world records...)What would you rather be famous for?
  • For being a politician What would you rather be famous for?
  • For existing What would you rather be famous for?
3mo Ugh why did I ask this Question on Anon smh wasn't done on purpose T_T it's
@ElissaDido
Grrrrr wish I can remove the ANON ><

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose D. That'd be like the dream job... except I wouldn't want to turn out like a Michael Jackson. I can't say I aspire to turn my life into something like what his was like lol.

Likewise, the fame would be more fun to maintain rather than what I imagine some of the others would be like. I'd enjoy making music rather than acting, being in a photoshoot, giving lectures or theories on things, or whatnot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, like ultimate goals is to be the Kartrashians, like ohmigod.

Noooo way ahah, I think I'd rather be famous for either being smart or making a difference/contribution to society.

What Guys Said 14

• I would want to be famous for doing something really MEANINGFUL, like finding a way to make Nuclear waste not radioactive, or curing childhood leukemia, or something that makes a HUGE difference!!
    Acting, singing, politics, it's all short term and BullSHT in the long term!!

• Was a tough call between actor and rock star. I went with the former (actor).

Generally famous male actors will have quite the female fan base even if their looks aren't model-level.

I definitely don't want to be famous for being smart unless I cured cancer or something like that, in which case I might get the female fan base plus be considered a savior of the world. Otherwise, I just want to have the female fan base and constant attention that an actor gets.

Athlete I didn't pick even though they might have the female fan base since their careers are usually short-lived. A famous actor tends to be able to command the screen and people's attention for decades.

@redeyemindtricks That's the thing for me. I'm kind of prone to debauchery so if I was a rock star, I'd probably be all into orgies and narcotics and questionable activity of all sorts. I'd definitely burn myself out.

@redeyemindtricks It seems like a more tiring lifestyle overall to me than acting. With actors, even though they get hounded by the paparazzi, it seems possible to kind of hide and also have a more peaceful time when shooting. It's like they can party a bit more selectively.

With musicians the constant touring and performing alone would probably wear me out after some time, singing the same songs repeatedly and so forth and then hitting the studios after and trying to come up with a new album.

• I guess A, B or C lol.

• An actor

• for existing, and im not even sure of that, lol

• For being smart.
    by the way i haven't looked at the opinions yet but i am expecting to see kim's fans planning to kill you :p

• Smart all the way

• For existing
    😂😂😂😂😂

• I'm a musician so as a musician of course

• lmfao at option G

I'll pass on the fame, I don't really want it

• For being famous scientist.

• I chose politician because it aligns more closely with my interests than the others.

• Either and athlete or a porn star. I'm not the best singer or actor tbh

• For being smart (astronomer, astronaut, scientist, inventor

What Girls Said 13

• None of the above. I would NEVER want to be famous. I'm such a private person, my own life would annoy me every second of the day. I'd probably dropkick a paparazzi or two

• For being a lawyer, writer, inventor, politician.

• For being smart I guess
    Especially for my writing and something else

• I think being an inventor or scientist would be pretty cool.

• I'd rather not be famous

• I have no desire for fame or even an escalation of my life.

• For being smart definitely

• For being a good singer/performer and having many hit songs. 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️🎼🎤🎧🎼🎸🎻

• For existing, I am me after all.

• A Singer

• me too, athlete

• Definitely B

• Said politician I'd make a great Jeb bush right @Jeb_Bush