What does Urban dictionary say about your city or town?

billerica
Pronounced "Bill-rica." When a strong Boston accent is in place, it becomes "B-ricka." Also referred to as "the Ric." Small town about 30 miles outside of Boston. A decent place as long as you don't get caught up in the "all-im-good-for-is-doing-nails/hair/popping-out-kids-at-18" group in high school. A Dunkin' Donuts is in sight at all times while in this town.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hemet
    A small city in the inland empire of southern california known for meth, evangelical christian extremists, racists, and gun toting hillbillies. A vast majority of young people there have absolutely no ambition to go any further than working at wal-mart. Said youth are also encouraged to pump out kids as soon as possible (this ties in to the town's typical religious views). It is far out of the way of any other bastion of civilization, and takes about 30 minutes out of town just to get to a freeway. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I'm surprised gangs weren't mentioned tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Battle Ground

A small city outside of Vancouver Wa.
    Known for its excessive amount of Bunners and hicks.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm just going to put the capital of the state I live in.

"A city with lots of rich people in the north end, and lots of ghetto types in the south end. Also lots of traffic, new economy jobs, and Coca-cola."

"The most liberal progressive city in the South. The seat of Black economic, cultural and political power in America. Also the birthplace of crunk music/hip hop (Lil' Jon, Usher, Yin Yang Twins, Ludacris, T. I., Bonecrusher, Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc.) Also tied with Miami for the hottest nightclubs and girls in the South. Interracial dating haven. Kinky sex mecca for conventioners.
    Beautiful skyline. Almost total population migrated from somewhere else."

"-The Capitol of Georgia
    -Home of Coca Cola, the 1996 Olympics, a shitload of traffic and Hartsfield Airport
    -Where Georgia's McMansion-suburbanites claim to live
    -The only place in the world where on December 23rd one can ice skate outdoors and then go play in the fountain at Centennial Park"

"Without a doubt The Crunkest City, the Most Chill City, the Most Awesome City, my home, I love it and everyone in it and everything about it. No other definitions even come close to the true definition of the A, a place like no other and anyone who has ever lived there knows exactly what i'm talking about. Smoke One!"

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=atlanta

• "Luxembourg
    really small
    but not as small as the vatican state
    that mouse is really Luxembourg"

Meh I like that of my current city better

"Amsterdam
    Of course the ignorant outsider will see Amsterdam as one of the few places in the world where prostitution and smoking pot are legal. However, the capitol of The Netherlands is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, with a very rich tradition. The city center consists of mainly warehouses built a few hundred years ago. It was that the ships set out to explore the Americas and the far east. Nowadays, people are among the best English speakers in Europe and the city is one of the safest places I know. It's a multicultural example for the rest of the world.
    Amsterdam was a thriving city when New York was a puddle of mud - and it shows."

• "My home town. Town in Lancashire, North-West England. Formerly biggest cotton producing town in the world now infamous for race riots. Home to Oldham Athletic AFC. Local neighbours- (Rochdale)(Tameside)(Bury)(Manchester). Some areas severely poverty stricken others such as High Crompton quite wealthy.(Chavs) roam around the streets and most Oldhamers deny their Oldham heritage preffering to say they're from Manchester.
    Famous Oldham people-Paul Scholes, Mark Owen. Also (winston Churchill) used to be MP for Oldham."

• "St. Louis
    While not technically the largest city in Missouri (that honor belongs to Kansas City, due to some creative annexing and stupidity on St. Louis' part), the entire area's a lot bigger and more influential. Home to Budweiser, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Gateway Arch, this city of roughly 2.8 million people also has some good music, good food and weird customs. It's pretty much Boston-on-the-Mississippi: mostly Catholic, very insular, loves baseball a little too much, has an inferiority complex (here it's with Chicago) that we take out through baseball. It's got a lot of bad points, too: we live too much in the past, we've deluded ourselves into thinking we're either still really important or just a "big small town", and we can't support a football team worth a damn. Overall, it's a very Midwestern city: misunderstood and a little weird.
    "Where did you go to high school?"--If you can't answer this question with something an average person born in St. Louis can understand, you're fucked. Seriously."

the whole "where idd you go to high school" thing is actually correct... lol i didn't realize how much it was asked, i even do it myself. its always the first question i ask when i meet someone.

• Never thought to look this up...

Maumee, Ohio- A suburb city out of Toledo Ohio named after the maumee river with a very rich background knowed for the river, maumee indoor theather and Maumee high school home of heisman winning player Dick kazmire and other great people named Dick rivals with Perrysburg and wooped there ass the last couple of years and yet has a big drug problem with marijuana. but is still a great place to live. PANTHER COUNTRY!!!

• NYC
    acronym for New York City; The city that does not sleep. It consists of the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten island.

• First ring suburb of Minneapolis, home of Al Franken, the Coen Brothers, and Thomas L. Friedman. Also home to many artsy and funky middle-agers and aging hippies who are trying to raise their kids to be progressive. Large Jewish population because in the thirties, Jews weren't allowed to buy property in Minneapolis.

I didn't know that 🤔 there are a lot of jewish people who live here though.

• sao paulo
    1. Biggest Brazilian and South-American city, Second bigger city in Latin America, richest city in Brazil. It's name means "Saint Paul" in portuguese. In Brazil it's name is write with an ~ in the 1st A (São Paulo), a sound that usually only Brazilians can say. It has not beaches, but there are beautiful
    beaches is the state of the same name.

I like it

• The entry for my town is extremely racist so I will use Atlanta which is like 1 mile away! "A city with lots of rich people in the north end, and lots of ghetto types in the south end. Also lots of traffic, new economy jobs, and Coca-cola."

• What do the 50,000 abused women every year have in common?

They don't fucking listen

• Los Angeles - "A massive tangle of highways and roads, also rumoured to contain people and houses."

It's funny, because it's true.

• Chicago
    The best damn city in the world!

What Guys Said 15

• Slough- "Slough is a city that people over-exaggerate knife and gun crime to. Slough is actually a safe place and it may be quite boring at times but its an alright place to live. Slough is very multicultural, filled with a variety of races, which is probably why people associate it to crimes.
    Person 1: Slough is a dangerous place, we shouldn't go there.
    Person 2: No its not. Thats just rumours. Slough is ok, I've been there before."

Person 3 (Me): Oh yes it is. It's a shithole, I've lived there all my life. To back that up, just take a look at the catalogue of other Slough-related terms, all of which are fairly accurate. There are too many 'Slough Asses' (http://www. urbandictionary. com/define. php? term=slough%20ass) around here to count, practically all of the single females in the town are 'Slough bags' (http://www. urbandictionary. com/define. php? term=Slough%20bag), there are always 'Slough Tumbleweeds' (http://www. urbandictionary. com/define. php? term=Slough%20Tumbleweed) in the streets (though they're typically paper bags nowadays, due to to the carrier bag charge), and more than a quarter of the town's population consists of undeclared EU migrants living in 'Slough Sheds' (http://www. urbandictionary. com/define. php? term=Slough%20Shed).

• I'll pick the one with the highest ratio of like to dislikes:

AUSTIN, TX
    "The capital city of Texas, where Longhorns, hippies, yuppies, scenesters, frat boys, sorority girls, rednecks, WASPS, and transvestites all live together peacefully. The most liberal, liveable, and fun city in Texas, or anywhere. Popular for being the live music capital of the world and home to the coolest university.
    I went to Austin, TX and I saw a guy wearing tight jeans with a plaid shirt, a dreadlocked hippie, and preppy pearls-and-a-polo wearing girl all in the same taco bar."

(And the sentence...)
    "On Friday I went to Austin, TX and went to sixth street and got really drunk, then I went to a club and saw some awesome local bands, then i went to eat some awesome food at one of the 24-hour restaurants. I also got hit on by a crazy transvestite wearing nothing but a purple thong. It was the best night of my life."

------

Yep, that's Austin for ya. Liveable is subjective, but I give it otherwise 10/10 accuracy. One sees some pretty weird things here, and there are plenty of opportunities for crazy nightlife if that's the person's goal.

• London

The Capital of the world, only rival New York. Incorporates the best of both Europe and America. Unlike in New York the Tube stations are Clearly signposted. Unlike New York the streets are all squigley and it is really really old. South of the river Thames is a mythical land that those on the North talk about in nervous whispers, but it actually isn't that bad and is fast becoming the only place in the city besides cardboard boxes that is affordable to live in.

• Nothing special, just some facts, clearly a copy /paste
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Brussels

• "Tampa
    Similar to Atlanta but not as many skyscrapers and very spread out. The club areas are actually suburbs, Ybor City and Channelside. The area surrounding University Of South Florida is where you can get your car shot up, raped or killed."

Shits pretty accurate.

• Nice try. My secret crib shall remain undisclosed.

• I'm live here in Miami and urban dictionary defines it as the place where Jeb bush lives. Wow what a coincidence I'm Jeb bush!

• Braunschweig:
    BRUNSH-vik
    A game of skill and tactics named after a town in the federal state of Lower Saxony, Germany. Invented as a form of entertainment for people under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol, the game has a rich history and is a commonly played game during Oktoberfest.

it´s funny, cause it´s bullshit. oktoberfest is a bavarian thing. Bavaria is in southern germany, Braunschweig is way up north. we do have "octoberfest" parties here but it´s usually just beer drinking no acutal fest with dirndel wearing and sauerkraut eating xD

• It comes back with this: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• A small swamp located on the west coast of the north island of New Zealand.
    Home of great music. Not much else but swamp.

• Basically some shit about affluent Jews, rich brats, rich bitches, etc.

• That ill make a great husband for dem Arabian babez according to the Urabian dictionary @arabianpwincess197 🌹

• Nothing, my city is not in Urban dictionary :(

• "hella ghetto but awesome fun city in california bay area. mega high crime rates. has a nice needle exchange program!! lots of crack users there, especially in west oakland.
    Let's go to Oakland!
    Hell yea! We can score some crack!"

Lol jk I don't live in Oakland but close to it, thought that was funny though

• Atlantis
    The lost city of the Ancients, originally in Antartica, now in the Pegasus Galaxy.
    A team from Earth traveled to Atlantis via the Stargate