Are you cool with being invited to my questions?

A couple people have expressed they didn't like it, but what say you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one of the best Gag updates. I haven't had people complain, and hey, you can easily just ignore the invitations if you want. You don't have to read the question!

Of course I don't complain about invitations, and wish more people sent them.

What Girls Said 55

• I don't mind being invited to questions, but I may not answer all of them, depending on the topic and whether or not I have an opinion to share. :)

• I really hate that thing. I answer the questions I want to answer. If someone asks me to answer their question (s), it just makes me 100% more reluctant to do it since it feels like a chore, and 9 times out of 10 it's not a question I'd answer anyway.

• If it's a question I want to answer, I'll answer it when I see it on my feed.

Not that many people post, I'll see it eventually.

I honestly really despise the new invite to question feature. It's an annoyingly unnecessary notification.

• im not necessarily against it, but dont expect me to answer the question every time if you invite me.

• I'm cool with being invited to answer. If I ever don't want to because I either don't have time or feel like what I have to add wouldn't help, I'll just wait till the next invite. 😜

• I don't mind it, I'm not on here often so it gives me some exposure to questions I wouldn't otherwise see.

• I don't know if I got invited by you are not, but I have no issues. Sorry if I sound irresponsible for not remembering. I'm very stressed, too much on my mind, and interacting with a lot of people. So I tend to forget names.

• I don't mind if someone invites me, but I think the question shows up in the feed anyway, if I'm following the person.

• i just don't care

• Yes! As always, I love your questions. My only qualm, you pick best answer only 24 hours after asking (sometimes a girl is away from home :'c)

• I personally don't mind, I'll try to answer them all. Just don't be surprised if I don't respond because I'm usually at work lol or I don't think I can provide a decent answer.

• I like it 😊

• It's totally fine.. I might not answer them all because sometimes they're already closed and sometimes I don't have any opinion for that question. But I try to answer them all 😄😄😅

• I am absolutely cool with that. I even like that feature.

• Meh.

• If it is only allowed by people we've approved to follow I'm fine.

• I don't mind :p

• its ok i don't mind

• I don't mind. If I have an option to share on the question i would. If I don't, I just continue on with life.

• Yeah I'm cool with it 😎

• I feel indifferent. I neither like or dislike it so you can invite me all you want, but don't always expect an answer.

• I don't see why it would matter

• It doesn't bug me.

• It's no problem for me, if I know the answer, I'll respond ;)

• I don't mind it but there certain questions I don't prefer to answer or can't answer if I don't have the answer to : )

• I thought I was special :(

• You know I am sweet pea😘

• I like it :-) makes me feel special, like YOU want MY personal opinion. I don't mind at all.

• Yes I don't mind :)

• yep 100% cool with it. :)

• More from Girls
    25

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 39

• Thanks for A2A!

Honestly tho, I always answered whenever I was @mentioned (tagged) or invited. But after the introduction of invite feature, I'm receiving overwhelming amount of invites. But okay. I don't mind but I don't answer them all anymore because sometimes I don't have any answer to some questions and sometimes a few people already submitted a great answer with which I completely agree and have nothing else to add. So, don't mind me if I didn't answer. If I found the question hilarious, creative or deep, I'm more likely to answer and if it's genuine (related to your life), I'll always answer no matter what.

• I don't know why it keeps happening but i think if you invite me... it means you respect my say so... so hell.. ima say SO lol

• Meh, it depends on the question. Many people invite me and it gets tiring tbh. If it was once in a while, then cool, but every day I get like 10 invites... :/

I'd rather get invited to serious questions where they need help, than to those who are just "fun" questions.

• It's a nice feature, but you need not to abuse it. When you invite someone to a question, it means you think this question will interest me in a particular way. Not just so that more people will answer the question. I mean, The first questions you invited me to were interesting, but after that, it started feeling like you were just farming points for whatever reason. You want me to answer just so you get a point. I think you should use it but not abuse it.

• i'm fine with it

• Polite question- how exactly do you invite people to your questions?

when you post a question scroll all the way down on it until you see a black bar that says 'Invite your friends' and you can invite everyone on your friends list

What about if you asked a question anonymously by mistake? Is there any way to invite people to those?

hmmm i don't think you can, but im not sure

• It doesn't bother me. You're questions are interesting a lot of the time. Sometimes if I'm not on much I may feel like being mindless so I may only answer a few questions overall.

• When I am following someone I already get a notification when they post a question; it seems mildly redundant then.

• I actually like to be invited. The more worthwile questions, the better.

• Sure.

• sure go for it.
    I done the same asked people to mine maybe too many times.

I'm sorry if i have sent anyone invites who didn't want them or too many to you

• Could be annoying yes... I just tend to browse the questions I see on the front page and will answer any I find.

• If it's interesting then sure, but if I get constantly invited for no apparent reason, then it's stupid and annoying

• Yeah sure whatever. I don't really like random people tagging me for no reason but I can make an acceptation for you.

• I'm cool with it but it is useless, as I follow you and your questions automatically show up in my feed anyway

• Aye :)
    My ego is always happy to oblige to the needs of being wanted

• Yea!

• I don't mind. I don't always have answers to every question though.

• I have no problem being invited to your questions, bro. ✌

• I dont mind at all. Sometimes I'll answer sometimes I won't

• Pretty much I wasn't invited to it, but I don't much mind it when I am invited to them.

• I really don't mind. Beats me having to search for an interesting question, anyway.

• I'm definitely cool with it. ;)

• More like it's an honor anyday

• No I don't like it cause how often you did I want to kill your family now.

• care factor zero

• Am I cool with being invited to your questions? Yes I am.

• Yes your questions are cool hahaha

• Sure. Send them on.

• Cool

• More from Guys
    9

1 private opinion(s)