What would you do in this situation?

A friend of mine is wanting to take me to a nearby zoo as a early birthday gift, however, I am unsure if I should accept the gift due to my boyfriend. He isn't fawned of my friend, but that isn't the only issue. A few days ago, he went to King's Island with his friends. I was invited to go, but I didn't since I can't handle the rides. I am scared that this will be thrown back into my face; that I was invited to go with his friends, but he wasn't invited to go out with mine type of thing. I am also scared that he will get upset with me for even wanting to go out & do something big with my friend without him. I am not sure if I explained this good enough. Should I just go out with my friend & not worry about it? I have asked other people, but they often told me not to go because it will start trouble, any help?

What Guys Said 1

• As your boyfriend I'd be very pissed

What Girls Said 2

• If you really think it'll cause issues, then I would see if here is something smaller your friend can do for your birthday. You can always talk to your boyfriend as well and see if it would bother him if you go as your gift.

• I personally wouldn't go. It's not worth the drama