Trump's popularity is evidence that Obama is the worst US President ever, no?

I mean, they say you are judged by how you finish not how you start, and that is very true.

I repeat: you are judged by how you FINISH, not how you start.

so, look at Obama, he started as the first black president, the whole YES WE CAN and CHANGE campaign blah blah blah etc.

and now look at where he finished, and the sh1t hole that he got the USA and the world into in the end:

USA: the most fvucked up nomination ever, Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton, either one is going to mess up the world beyond repair.

Europe: Brexit, Terrorist attacks, Refugee crisis etc. Honestly, as the person with the most powerful position in the world, Obama could have done so much more to prevent or limit any of these happening, but what did he do? He was more concerned about... US healthcare, gay marriage, making peach with Cuba and Vietnam, two totally unimportant countries that hasn't mattered since the 1970's. He is managing USA like it was Hawaii or California, he forgot that USA is in fact a superpower and actually THE ultimate superpower in the world.

Middle East: ISIS, need I say more?

China & Russia: LOL don't even get me start, Putin and the Chinese communists are laughing at Obama like he is a retard, Russia invade Ukraine and China invaded South China Sea, and they got absolutely ZERO punishment in return from what is supposed to be leader of the free world.

I mean, Obama was following up from the equally bad president in George W Bush, and at the time I thought anyone would be better than Bush, and that is true, at least Obama is not a retard like W Bush, but he is so much worse in the sense that, Bush was a dumb bully with a rich dad, but Obama is the working class intelligent coward.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people try to blame Obama for everything? At least he tried to do something good. He took out Osama, increased health care, and helped same sex couples get the right to marry. Sure he's not perfect, but no one is. You're so quick to criticize, but at the end of the day you'd probably shit your pants if you were in his position. It's impossible to please everyone, but at least he improved something. Obama is the president of the United States, not a dictator of the whole world. His main priority is the USA, not Europe, not the Middle East, and not China, or Russia. You can't blame him for shit that happened outside our country, especially not on completely different continents. If you want to blame anyone about Trump and Hillary's nominations, then blame the people that voted for them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, you sound crazy as hell

• that's because i only go on this site when i have had a few beer.

• Beer and rants don't mix lol

• Even if Trump didn't exist... Obama would be the worst. He just continuing being the worst the way he has became Hillary's lapdog.

What Guys Said 16

• Your logic:
    "In a country, people love hamburgers. But recently, pizzas have become quite popular. Therefore, that definitely means that hamburger is the absolute worst food in the history of all food."

Ladies and gentleman, this is precisely the logic of Trump supporters.

• and ladies and gentlemen, this from a guy who isn't even educated enough to realize the correct word is "gentlemen" not "gentleman".
      And his best analogy is using burgers and pizza. LOL
      I am going to go out on a limb here and say you are one of the dumb democrats.

• lol... yeah... keep wrapping your retardedness in the bubble that you call "toxic sarcasm" when the truth is I called out your retardedness in being SO stupid to have made the dumb mistake or gentleman vs gentlemen, and using pizzas and burgers as your best analogy.

And THEN start using the oh-so-typical "I am so much smarter than you shouldn't even talk to me" BS that I have seen spilled out by dumbass just like you before, when in fact, you just couldn't come up with any intelligent things to say with your retarded brain.

I don't understand why the conservatives on this website are so fucking angry all the time! Ew.

• Obama is a great president that resentful conservatives hate for his policies

No, Trump is proof that this nation is full of people that are blind

• Obama is the man who had his ambassador to Egypt request that Pope Shenouda of the Coptic community tell his people not to protest the Muslim Brotherhood, the same people who are committing genocide against them.

Trump's ascension is showing how hateful and mean that some Republicans can be

@Prof_Don Sometimes I think they only vote for him because he's someone everyone can rally behind, giving them power

• No, Trump's popularity is evidence that racism by whites in this country is alive and well.

Blacks are the most racist people in this country and I say that as a Mexican. If whites want to preserve their heritage what is the problem? It is their nation. Nobody is telling Africa, China, or Latin America what to do.

• I actually thought Bush was a good president and long to return to the Bush years. He kept Americans safe. Counterterrorism and intelligence achieved a renaissance surpassing even that of the Cold War. Bush is the reason why we have not had any terrorist attacks since 9/11 like Western Europe has.

Yet now Obama and subsequently Hillary want to bring in the same refugees that want to kill us. At least Bush ensured our safety because he genuinely valued American lives. Bush was also intelligent, believe it or not. Not very sociable or concise in his speaking, but just watch any interview with the people who knew him.

But overall I agree that this election is the result of years of bad "democracy" finally reaching a breaking point. The combined foreign policies of Bush and Obama have been the greatest disasters since Vietnam. Invading Iraq destabilized the region and pulling out prematurely led to the power vacuum that gave us ISIS and the Arab Spring.

• oh please I do not believe Bush was intelligent.

Compared to the average Southern American, maybe, but to every other soul in the world?
      Absolutely not.

• Bush was a genius. But he was just a bad politician who could not handle the media well. I repeat, read any interview with the people who used to know him. He remembered names and important information, was an avid reader, and used to grasp complex policy plans before the final draft was even finished. Frankly the notion that Bush was an idiot is surprising, and a gross dishonesty. Even Christopher Hitchens who was by no means conservative except in his hatred of Islam and support for Iraq defended Bush's intelligence from his detractors on the Bill Maher show.

• lol, "read any interview" ?

you are 20 years old so I don't blame you for being so naive and dumb to believe that those printed text hasn't been spell-checked auto-corrected and PRed the sh1t out of them by his PR team before they were published?

the difference between Bush and Obama is... Bush is a joke, but Obama is a destructive.

If you want any enlightenment, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcRU3Jl4XYQ

• It proves only that Tronald is a demagogue

• "Trump's popularity is evidence that Obama is the worst US President ever, no?"

No, it's not evidence of anything having to do with Obama. Your grasp of world events is underwhelming, to say the least.

• Ummm , no.

• It mainly an indicator of lack of intelligence and decision making ability. People are being pushed to the extremes via manipulation of their emotions... Divida et Impera.

• When did Trump become popular? Looks to me like he's been hurting in the pools lately

• It must be Obama's fault that when it comes to brain cells your a total lightweight.

• McDonald Trump started his bizziness from Booger King and Obomba started his fame from bombing terriorist and taken out Osama so i would still vote for Obomba. at least he do sumthing for the world 🖖🏼

• I can't believe that guy is popular!!! Why am I not popular please vote for me!

• How is obama responsible for the nominees who were elected by the people during the primaries? No connection.

How could obama have stopped brexit? that was a democratic process that happened in england dumb ass.

We're the ultimate superpower so we're just supposed to nuke the middle east, creating more terrorists as we turn 1 billion muslims against us? Seriously, are you even capable of thinking?

Russia was sanctioned for their invasion. would you propose we start a nuclear war with russia instead? en.wikipedia.org/.../International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis

there have been territorial disputes over the south china sea for CENTURIES. This is nothing new and the US doesn't take sides in territorial disputes. What would propose, nuclear war with china for something that doesn't even affect the US? www.BBC.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13748349

Trump isn't as popular as you think. he's tanked in the polls and the only demographic he leads in is white males WITHOUT a college education. aka retards. projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../

You should be embarrassed to be this ignorant, uninformed and unable to think for yourself.

media.giphy.com/media/3rgXBPgEKFjLdeE8Yo/giphy.gif

Trump won't have the majority of the women's vote, Latino vote nor the black vote. He has no chance of winning now!

• I think Trump will make a good President. If Hillary wins, I will just pretend she doesn't exist just like my dad's whore wife (not my mom).

• I pretty much agree with all of that so I guess we are screwed either way with Hillary or Donald since I can't see them doing much either except trump will try to fix things they never did

• Yes it's an evidence