Have you been blessed by birds before?

Blessed as in they have pooped on your shoulder lol
It's only ever happened ONCE in my lifetime haha

I wonder if birds have a poop fetish?
Have you been blessed by birds before?

• Yes! I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time -__-"
  • No! Because birds FEARRR MEEE!!
  • Oh so that's how "Bird Man" became bird man Have you been blessed by birds before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope they've blessed my car but never me before *eyes narrow* I see them coming, however I do get swarmed by butterflies sometimes though.

http://michaelomalleyart.com/images/painting11.jpg

Being attacked by butterflies would be interesting 🤔 I would suspect it to be more graceful and elegant of an attack though lol

Thanks.

No problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it was small but stinky 😭 On my cheek ew it was a few months ago when i was walking home from Uni it also went a bit on my glasses.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, once. Luckily, it was just on my jacket. Unluckily, it was when I was on a vacation (in England) in a cold spot out with friends. So, I basically went on a boat with no jacket and just froze since I didn't want to wear a bird poop jacket.

It's weird, but ever since then I've had an ever so slight paranoia when I'm walking under trees with birds. Before it happened, I didn't think twice about it, but now a fleeting thought comes across of "oh geez please don't poop on me birds." It's like the fear has been introduced to me and now my eyes are opened haha

Naww you've gotten paranoid about it now lol I guess it's understandable. Would you be able to approach a bird if a friend asked you to? Or is that a no go either?

Oh yeah, it's not like I'm afraid of birds or anything of that sort. It's just I have that small little worry that I'm gonna get crapped on when there are birds nearby. It's like I brace myself for impact lol

Haha brace yourselffff! I guess it doesn't hurt for always preparing for the worst! Just makes the fact of it happening easier to deal with :)

• Actually here it is a sign of good luck - Years ago I was going to get the results of a state exam and a bird pooped on my shoulder, my mother was delighted and took it as an omen - The results were good, the bloody bird got more credit than I did for them (LoL).

I just hope your mum doesn't purposely try to get pooped on hehe for good luck lol

• i have. luckily it only landed on my clothes.

• Yes, it has happened to me before.

• Yes, years ago I had this black school bag with red dots on it and one day as I was heading to school, the luftwaffe passed above me and bombarded my position. Luckily they only hit my bag. My classmates then made jokes that I came on my bag.

• Not the birds' fault they have no sphincters==they don't have control of this like mammals.

• It's happened a few times during hiking... that's life you know! Bird have the luxury they don't need a loo :D
    And we have the weak point that we like hiking in nature where there are birds :o
    Maybe this is how the "sh word" got invented sis!

• Nope but if they ever did this is what I would do to them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL9woYVvHaw

• Yea I got "blessed once" and so did my lunch box because half landed on my head and the other landed in lunch and I cried the whole lunchtime because I was 10 and that jam roll looked real nice!!! :(

• Haven't been "blessed from a bird" since middle school! :-P

Oh lucky! Haha I wouldn't be surprised if you got blessed later on today lol

• yeah iv'e been blessed by birds before.

• Naw. This one bastard took a crap on my buddy right before my eyes doe

• Lol only once though

Only once always! 🙌🏽

Yup 🤗

But the bird shot didn't feel on my face luckily it feel on my raincoat... So I used my handkerchief to wipe it off... And
      My handkerchief is still stained with the shit even after washing it Lololol

• One of them blessed my new car -_-

OMG!! :( did you clean it right away PT?

mother nature was looking out for me

*chuckles*

• Yeah , I've heard about that lucky poop thing.
    Is it the same in your culture too?

• Nope

What Girls Said 12

• Yup, but not on the shoulder... Once on the head and once on my arm - as I remember...
    Happens. Especially in a city with lots of pigeons.

• That gif with the golden retriever is so funny 😂 and tk answer your question, it happened to me twice and it wasn't pleasant at all xD

Hehe yeah I like that gif too! 😂 Twice and plenty more to come? Lol I hope not

More times? PLEASE NO 😂

• My friend and I were in her car and she had her sunroof open, we pulled into a gas station and when I handed her my change purse a bird pooped right on my change purse!! Lol Yea we were grossed out so she bought our cokes! Lol

ahah! That's awesome and gross at the same time. Bird had target practice before I assume lol At least free cokes :P

Yes I laughed she didn't! Lol And she even got mad at me for laughing, she looked at me as if I had pooped not a bird! Lol

Haha maybe she hasn't got a sense of humour 😂 I would of chuckled and bring it up again a lt a later date to chuckle more about it! Oh wells XP

• Nah but a seagull shit on my grandmas shoulder s the beach the day before she passed away. It's supposed to be good luck but 😒

:( i'm sorry to hear your grandma passing away. Yeah my mum says the same thing, i just look at her all weirdly >.<

• I was almost hit once, it landed a few inches from my foot. My father unfortunately has had that happened 5 times so far in his life. And I watched each one.

Lucky! hmm maybe your father will be the next bird man lol

I think he is birdman. He kind of looks like Michael Keaton.

I always thought he was Batman. But Birdman is probably right...

hehe naww :D

• That's lady's ice cream :c I cri for it

• Nope and I try to avoid that.

• Haha I haven't, but both my sister and my mum have :')

• No, only my cars have.

• No, pigeons live in the big city.

• Yeah more than once
    I'm looking forward to be the bird woman

• Yes, in middle school one pooped on my head Lol.

Oh poor thing! It must of been difficult to get it out.. Especially at school :(

Hah ditching school sounds like a better option overall though lol

Yes it does... I was so bad lol