Blessed as in they have pooped on your shoulder lol
It's only ever happened ONCE in my lifetime haha

I wonder if birds have a poop fetish?
Have you been blessed by birds before?

• Yes! I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time -__-"
    43% (12)43% (9)43% (21)Vote
  • No! Because birds FEARRR MEEE!!
    36% (10)33% (7)35% (17)Vote
  • Oh so that's how "Bird Man" became bird man Have you been blessed by birds before?
    21% (6)24% (5)22% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope they've blessed my car but never me before *eyes narrow* I see them coming, however I do get swarmed by butterflies sometimes though.

http://michaelomalleyart.com/images/painting11.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Being attacked by butterflies would be interesting 🤔 I would suspect it to be more graceful and elegant of an attack though lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thanks.

• 3mo

No problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it was small but stinky 😭 On my cheek ew it was a few months ago when i was walking home from Uni it also went a bit on my glasses.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, once. Luckily, it was just on my jacket. Unluckily, it was when I was on a vacation (in England) in a cold spot out with friends. So, I basically went on a boat with no jacket and just froze since I didn't want to wear a bird poop jacket.

It's weird, but ever since then I've had an ever so slight paranoia when I'm walking under trees with birds. Before it happened, I didn't think twice about it, but now a fleeting thought comes across of "oh geez please don't poop on me birds." It's like the fear has been introduced to me and now my eyes are opened haha

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Naww you've gotten paranoid about it now lol I guess it's understandable. Would you be able to approach a bird if a friend asked you to? Or is that a no go either?

• 3mo

Oh yeah, it's not like I'm afraid of birds or anything of that sort. It's just I have that small little worry that I'm gonna get crapped on when there are birds nearby. It's like I brace myself for impact lol

• 3mo

Haha brace yourselffff! I guess it doesn't hurt for always preparing for the worst! Just makes the fact of it happening easier to deal with :)

• Actually here it is a sign of good luck - Years ago I was going to get the results of a state exam and a bird pooped on my shoulder, my mother was delighted and took it as an omen - The results were good, the bloody bird got more credit than I did for them (LoL).

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I just hope your mum doesn't purposely try to get pooped on hehe for good luck lol

• i have. luckily it only landed on my clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it has happened to me before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, years ago I had this black school bag with red dots on it and one day as I was heading to school, the luftwaffe passed above me and bombarded my position. Luckily they only hit my bag. My classmates then made jokes that I came on my bag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the birds' fault they have no sphincters==they don't have control of this like mammals.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's happened a few times during hiking... that's life you know! Bird have the luxury they don't need a loo :D
    And we have the weak point that we like hiking in nature where there are birds :o
    Maybe this is how the "sh word" got invented sis!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope but if they ever did this is what I would do to them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL9woYVvHaw

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea I got "blessed once" and so did my lunch box because half landed on my head and the other landed in lunch and I cried the whole lunchtime because I was 10 and that jam roll looked real nice!!! :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been "blessed from a bird" since middle school! :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh lucky! Haha I wouldn't be surprised if you got blessed later on today lol

• yeah iv'e been blessed by birds before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw. This one bastard took a crap on my buddy right before my eyes doe

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol only once though

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Only once always! 🙌🏽

• 3mo

Yup 🤗

• 3mo

But the bird shot didn't feel on my face luckily it feel on my raincoat... So I used my handkerchief to wipe it off... And
      My handkerchief is still stained with the shit even after washing it Lololol

• One of them blessed my new car -_-

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

OMG!! :( did you clean it right away PT?

• Show All
    • 3mo

mother nature was looking out for me

• 3mo

*chuckles*

• Yeah , I've heard about that lucky poop thing.
    Is it the same in your culture too?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yup, but not on the shoulder... Once on the head and once on my arm - as I remember...
    Happens. Especially in a city with lots of pigeons.

1|0
    0|0
  • That gif with the golden retriever is so funny 😂 and tk answer your question, it happened to me twice and it wasn't pleasant at all xD

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Hehe yeah I like that gif too! 😂 Twice and plenty more to come? Lol I hope not

• 3mo

More times? PLEASE NO 😂

• My friend and I were in her car and she had her sunroof open, we pulled into a gas station and when I handed her my change purse a bird pooped right on my change purse!! Lol Yea we were grossed out so she bought our cokes! Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

ahah! That's awesome and gross at the same time. Bird had target practice before I assume lol At least free cokes :P

• 3mo

Yes I laughed she didn't! Lol And she even got mad at me for laughing, she looked at me as if I had pooped not a bird! Lol

• 3mo

Haha maybe she hasn't got a sense of humour 😂 I would of chuckled and bring it up again a lt a later date to chuckle more about it! Oh wells XP

• Nah but a seagull shit on my grandmas shoulder s the beach the day before she passed away. It's supposed to be good luck but 😒

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

:( i'm sorry to hear your grandma passing away. Yeah my mum says the same thing, i just look at her all weirdly >.<

• I was almost hit once, it landed a few inches from my foot. My father unfortunately has had that happened 5 times so far in his life. And I watched each one.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lucky! hmm maybe your father will be the next bird man lol

• 3mo

I think he is birdman. He kind of looks like Michael Keaton.

I always thought he was Batman. But Birdman is probably right...

• 3mo

hehe naww :D

• That's lady's ice cream :c I cri for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope and I try to avoid that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I haven't, but both my sister and my mum have :')

1|0
    0|0
  • No, only my cars have.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, pigeons live in the big city.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah more than once
    I'm looking forward to be the bird woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in middle school one pooped on my head Lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh poor thing! It must of been difficult to get it out.. Especially at school :(

• Show All
    • 3mo

Hah ditching school sounds like a better option overall though lol

• 3mo

Yes it does... I was so bad lol