What do you think of a girl who bought two tops for 200 dollars?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the Girl, @apple24.
    She could be Either High Maintenance or Have High Tastes or she Could just have Seen 'Two Tops' that May have been Top Shelf and she could not Help Herself into Paying... Top Dollar for Once in her Life.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 28

• It's her money. I've paid $500 for a sleeping bag

500 for a sleeping bag? 😯

What was it made of?

@Bandit74 It's a Marmot Lithium and it's filled with 900 fill power down. It's rated to 0°F. I bought it about 13 years ago. They still make it but is up around $650 now

• Wealthy girl lol. It depends on the tops. Could be a reasonable investment if they're awesome and necessary for work, for example. For this price I'd buy her a bulletproof vest level IV. Can be useful nowadays with all the shootings lol. I'm not even joking, you know...

• Anythng for fashion! You can spend any amount on clothes if you go for the top style names like Dior or Guci. Some girls spend more than that,, as you probably know.

• A doctor, who I had the privilege of shadowing, bought me 3 shirts each $130 and then 70 dollars on shipped. He then told me to go to his tailor to get them fitted, and spent another 80$ on each shirt for fitting. When I asked him why, he just laughed and said he had more money than he knew what to do with. I think it shouldn't matter as long as you're not living beyond your means.

• I just bought two pairs of jeans for 50 bucks from Hollister.

I didn't know they could be that cheap.

So...200 for two tops? Damn. I guess I see where your priorites are.

I think that's dumb.

• She's either loaded or stupid

• That I hope she passes next to me with one of these expensive examples on :D
    That's a lot of money... but probably they're be good quality and last for years!

• I think she likes to spend money.

• Seems excessive! But if it was a one time thing and they are something she always wanted, then I say go for it! You only live once!

Take Care my Queen...:)

• Billionaire's daughter.

• Money well spent..

• She wanted expensive tops 🙈

• She can do whatever she wants with her money.. I spent 400 on a North Face GoreTex long time ago before TNF quality went to shit.

• That's pretty normal for a girl. Long as she wasn't spending my dosh.

• That's mad expensive yo...

• That she likes those tops, its cool apple

• gullible

• Costing $100 each?

• If you can afford it, go for it. They'll last longer, and look nicer than something cheaper. It's very important that you can afford it though, because if not, you'll look less intelligent.

• *face palm*

• Hey, if she can afford it, why not

• I dont really think much of her, it's still better than her getting sh*tfaced with that money.

• That's too much money and exhibits narcissism

• i would think she has something wrong with her

• One mustard stain way from being a furniture polishing rag.

• It depends how nice they are.

• I think I need a girl like you in my life, I've always dated broke ass hoes lol

• I think good for her.

I've spent 200$ on dumber shit like blow and booze. But then again i had a great time

What Girls Said 24

• Depends on how high quality they are. I rarely would follow suit but I have paid boutique price tags for worth while items before.

• I would think it's cool it's her money. She could of brought the same thing online for cheaper but eh who cares lol
    http://m.memegen.com/5524wg.jpg

• Either she's rich or she doesn't know how to budget properly

• it's not too out of the ordinary. women spend this kind of money on clothes, makeup, purses, sunglasses, and other accessories all the time...

• I think it is ridiculous. I know the value of a dollar and I am good at saving. I would never buy a shirt for more than $40.

• Why do you want to hear negative reactions about this issue. Don't tell me you're just looking for the general public's reaction because you're not. If the general public's reaction was positive you would want to hear that you want and negatives and I want to know why

• Considering I could buy about 30-40 with that much.. I would think she's just not smart with her money

• Apple... did you do this? lol
    Hey if she's got the money to spend and it's good quality and something that'll last, why not?

ummm yeah... lol haha I have to return to the boutique to get my top... on Friday... I feel like I never save my checks...

The lady in the boutique is very strict about people destroy her clothes etc... she talk a whole lot and all i wanted was my top lol

Ahh jeez that would have been annoying!

• I'm a hard worker and this is my time to be selfish and treat myself because I'm single and I have no kids... well other than bandit.

• High maintenance

• That she purchased two tops. If she can buy it for that much, good for her. I hope she likes them.

• Rich af, but otherwise, who cares? I mean not my money so I can't judge.

• i'd think they better be vintage CHANEL

• I think of her as someone who enjoys fashion and has the means to do so. Nothing wrong with that.

• I guess I can't say much because I've bought purses that were over $200 because I love the quality and the designer. My thing is purses so I would buy that for that price. Would I spend that much on clothes? No I wouldn't because I'm not into clothes as much but you are and if its not putting you into a financial burden then go for it.

• I buy a top for 275 so... I think it's pretty cheap for 2 tops

• She has a lot of money to waste lol

• Extravagant to say the least.

• Certain clothes are worth it.

• Lol that's me I just dropped $200 on a sundress😂😂😂

• She's mad😂

• Nothing wrong with that xx That's something I would do 😂😂

• Why the hell is she wasting money?

• I hope they're high quality and look and fit good