Am I the only person who hates a lot of stuff and mostly dislikes people?

Am I wrong for thinking like this, I mean I have no love for anyone sometimes. I get sick in tired of feeling cold but I can't help it.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, hell! That's no way to live life!! There's so much to love. You sound like you need a hug lol

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well it's like everyone is a threat to me, they have potential to hurt me physically and mentally so I stay away

• Show All
    • 3mo

I'm sure. Most people don't intend to be jerks; they just can't seem to help it or find it in themselves to change it due to past experiences or just being used to conducting their personality that way.

• 3mo

Don't overthink so much. Just live life and be ready and eager to have a good time and feel joy instead of the opposite where you don't really enjoy life and you're ready and eager to have a bad time and feel everything but joy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not the only person but let me tell you that hate and dislike is certainly not the ideal way to live. It will also stress you out.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you figured out what has caused you to feel this way? Is there any way you can improve that situation to enjoy people again?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, pretty much everyone else is the same lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes especially you babe, you want us to be eradicated

• 3mo

Lol no no, just the majority

• 3mo

Well I guess I can relate, but I rather us not be eradicated and humans evolve to a better species lol

• You can't approach people if you feel like that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Heck no. So many people hide behind their computers these days and don't socialize, feel alienated from most people, distrustful. FAmily ties are weaker than ever before, as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You are. So special out of 7+billion. Most def the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the club kiddo.

0|0
    0|0