Am I the only person who hates a lot of stuff and mostly dislikes people?

Am I wrong for thinking like this, I mean I have no love for anyone sometimes. I get sick in tired of feeling cold but I can't help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, hell! That's no way to live life!! There's so much to love. You sound like you need a hug lol

Well it's like everyone is a threat to me, they have potential to hurt me physically and mentally so I stay away

I'm sure. Most people don't intend to be jerks; they just can't seem to help it or find it in themselves to change it due to past experiences or just being used to conducting their personality that way.

Don't overthink so much. Just live life and be ready and eager to have a good time and feel joy instead of the opposite where you don't really enjoy life and you're ready and eager to have a bad time and feel everything but joy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not the only person but let me tell you that hate and dislike is certainly not the ideal way to live. It will also stress you out.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you figured out what has caused you to feel this way? Is there any way you can improve that situation to enjoy people again?

• Nope, pretty much everyone else is the same lmao

Yes especially you babe, you want us to be eradicated

Lol no no, just the majority

Well I guess I can relate, but I rather us not be eradicated and humans evolve to a better species lol

• You can't approach people if you feel like that

What Guys Said 3

• Heck no. So many people hide behind their computers these days and don't socialize, feel alienated from most people, distrustful. FAmily ties are weaker than ever before, as well.

• Yes. You are. So special out of 7+billion. Most def the only one.

• Join the club kiddo.