People who own two or more cellphones. What is your reason for having them?

I have two and they are very important to me. Both are for personal😚 and work 💼 purpose.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 2 but only one has service. The second one I just use to to browse the web while my primary phone is charging.

When I upgraded phones, I kept my old phone instead of trading it in. So yeah, thats why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a personal phone and a business phone. I just wish I could carry only one device though. I'm sure that will probably be an option in the near future.

What Guys Said 10

• I have on for work and one personal... prefer to keep them separated so I can turn the work one off during the week ends :D

Sounds like a good plan.

Yeah, I was afraid when I received one from work but my tactics worked out well indeed :D

• Yep. One for personal, one for work over here.

• One because I broke it's screen then I fixed it another because I liked that oje better than previous and i barely use other one

• One personal and one for work

• Work and personal I'm assuming

• i dont even have one cell phone.

• I carry a non working cell phone just to take photos so I dont kill my battery of my good phone

• just one... i can only afford one anyways lol

• One to strengthen ma left brain and the other to bulk up ma right brain 💪🏼

• My mom has a few pairs of glasses in case she looses one. Maybe something like that?

What Girls Said 9

• I am not sure ): lol

• 💮👍😖😖❤️😂💮💍💞💄👞👘👑🙋👆👋😾👩😹😼👿👿😆👳🎳🍕🍢🍦🍯🍎🍆🍅🍬🎰🚐🇩🇪🚥🚕🚤🚞⛪️🌆🏬🗽☑️🕡🛅㊗️🛄🉑🅿️♈️🅱♈️🔃🕑🔃🕝⭕️🕠🔝🔗▪️💯🕢🔸⬛️⚪️

• One is necessary for work and I have another for personal reasons of course.

• I don't personally, but everyone else at work gets a work phone provided (the latest iPhone too :( ) so they all have two.

• My other phone doesn't have service and is only 2GB
    I use it sometimes because the screen is really nice
    And also when I don't have any other phone with me for a while (as in it breaks or I just don't feel the need to own a phone for a while etc)

• the only people I see with both is for the same reason you have both

• I like to categorise, box and separate everything in my life, likewise my cells.

• 1|0

😂😂😂

Lol I just have one phone... I already have enough trouble not loosing this one.

• Different phones for different people. At times, I have had 4 and 3 phones. Usually I just have two though.