What Movie Do You Think Will Have A Better Chance Winning Worst Movie Of The 2010's More Avatar The Last Airbender Or Jack And Jill?

Avatar may have won a lot of Razzies but Jack And Jill won more but I think Avatar The Last Airbesnder gets more hate though but Jack And Jill was the first movie to completely swept the all the Razzies winning 10 Razzies the most Razzies given to a particular movie

3mo @Pac-Man ak666

Most Helpful Girl

• Avatar The Last Airbender was a horrible train wreck!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Avatar disappointed a lot of fans and in my opinion its worse because they actually tried to make a good movie, but failed.

Jack And Jill on the other hand doesn't try to be anything its not. Its a Sandler movie and everyone knows what to expect from it.

True if theirs any movie for to be nominated for the Worst Movie Of The 2010s I know it will be these two I'm looking forward to seeing who wins this one (:

• Jack and Jill was the worse of the two; but Avatar The Last Airbender was far, far worse in comparison to its stellar source material than Jack and Jill was.

• Jack and Jill was definitely the worst but air bender at least I could tolerate