Who watched Me Before You?

Have you ever seen this movie? What was your take on it? I find it hard to believe that he found a girl that loved him that much, but he chose death over her...

It really upset me. It hit close to home..

My uncle is paralysed from the neck down and he had a wonderful wife and a son.. He wouldn't have had all of that if he just gave up that early and we wouldn't have had an awesome uncle or the chance to know him. He is by far the most amazing person. He showed me what it is like to go through so much, but to never give up.

What would you do? Would you just give up or fight and see what life has next for you?
Who watched Me Before You?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. but i think im gonna watch it because it looks interesting

Most Helpful Girl

• I only read the book
    An amazingly shocking love story. Thats why always true love wins over everything

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• great movie but I would personally think ending my life is selfish and I wouldn't do it.

that is how I felt too.

• I've watched it and i reaaalllyyy wanted them to live happily ever after! Their acting was speechless for sure! But the ending... 😩