What is your main source of news?

Mine is Keemstar /s
Mine is Reddit when it's not fucking down yes that's why I'm on here

Most Helpful Girl

• VICE

my friends /
    and there are some guys who are kind of like humanitarians and they update what's going on in certain countries.

Most Helpful Guy

• I read the newspaper as a daily routine. When I don't have a lot of time because I'm at Uni and have a lot of classes, I would read it during the breaks. I also watch the news of the national public TV station (comparable to BBC News in England) every evening at 10p. m.. On some days I additionally watch the news on TV channels from Germany. For bigger topics that aren't day-to-day news, such as culture-related stuff, scientific columns, social analyses etc., I also enjoy reading newspaper magazines, such as the New York Times magazine or a similar magazine from my own country. I am quite a news junkie and I consider it a vital part of a person's universal education. I also find credible, professional sources very important, which is why I would never read news on internet sites such Reddit or Facebook. I don't even consider that news. I only read or watch news from a media source where a professional journalist put a decent amount of research and work into his/her work. And I prefer well-written texts over lots of sensationalist photos (which is why I would never read tabloid press outlets).

• I agree to an extend, with Reddit I like it as you can see what others think about the situation etc

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• My local newspaper.

• The local news channels and newspaper's websites.

• facebook trending

• Fox news

• Nothing, i usually avoid the news...

What Guys Said 7

• I occasionally dabble in the youtube 'news' sources as well, but I stay away from Keemstar. I wouldn't particularly consider his stuff reliable enough. Not to mention that he, as a person, seems to be kind of horrid tbh.

If I'm going for more serious news events, I try to research them via AP. Out of the news sources, they tend to be less bias than some others (like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.). There's still bias (as is human nature), but I find them to be generally more neutral.

If I'm casually looking at news, I tend to see stuff on GAG, Facebook, and various social media sites.

I essentially find or get introduced to things via social media and then research them more on Google with AP as my main source. I'll use other websites too that pop on Google-- with a grain of salt, naturally.

• Keemstar is a dick and some of his stuff isn't reliable in my opinion

• :O I'm surprised you said you watch his stuff then

• it's funny in my opinion to die of cringe
      leeeeets get roiiight into the newd

• Naked News, the news with nothing to hide.
    You know that daily news show where the anchor women strip as they tell you the days headlines

• Youtube is, the newspaper and sometimes here

• NY Post
    NY Daily News
    Facebook

:)

• The different cable news channels that are posted on YouTube.

• The Atlantic

• News? Lol