Would you like rain if it was warm water instead of cold?

Just a random thought!

• No, rain is still rain!
    37% (13)36% (8)37% (21)Vote
  • Yes , that'd be great
    26% (9)32% (7)28% (16)Vote
  • I don't mind rain in general!
    37% (13)32% (7)35% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It generally rains here in the summer and the winters are dry. Sun showers are the norm. Yes I like rain, thunderstorms, and hurricanes within reason... If I was in Seattle in the winter and it was a melancholy dim grey with constant drizzles in cold temperatures I'd probably be less found of the rain.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well... when it's Summer the rain is warm... I still don't like it pouring on me while I'm trying to get somewhere if I don't have an umbrella. If I do, I'm good either way.

I love rain when I don't have to go anywhere... love the sound.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd prefer cold rain over warm rain actually cause warm rain is gonna make the humidity feel even stickier. Cold rain is a bit more refreshing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love going out in the rain especially when it's warm ^_^ as a kid I'd go out with my cousins in our bathing suits and oversized t-shirts and we'd play in the rain. I love rain <3

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's still rain. And rain bothers me.
    Plus, there are not many things you can do when it's raining.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love rain thunder dark grey sky's wind that makes trees bend and nearly nocks you down and LIGHTNING so I guess I'm saying I love STORMS !!!😍😍😍😛😛💘❤💓💖💗💞💝💙💚💛💜🐵 So I don't really want rain to be anything other than ice cold☁☔⚡💧💧

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's summer I like cold rain but if it's winter I prefer warm but that's not gonna happen lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I love the rain, and prefer it to be more on the cold side. Hot/warm, muggy rain weather is not something I enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I prefer it ice cold

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been in places where the rain is warm, and even hot... believe me, not good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'd like that WAY better, I'd go out for the rain

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, who needs raincoats then.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my rain cold. Warm rain would feel like someone was peeing on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like rain in general
    And snow! Love that

0|1
    0|0
  • I love rain in general.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I 'enjoyed' lukewarm rain in Yucatan: every evening around 6 or 7 pm that year.
    Better than the cold rain I get at home but I prefer no rain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd hate it. When it rains in the summer, the water hits the hot ground, and the air humidity skyrockets, and it's gets really hot, and harder to breathe.
    I like my rain cold :) And I don't even like rain
    or cold

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, I'd prefer cold rain tomorrow.
    I'll be outside in the fields tomorrow and today it was 100 degrees here and I was BURNING.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wouldn't that just feels like being drizzled by warm pee?

0|1
    0|0
  • Here in Queensland (Australia), the rain is so warm that I wander around in it without a shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Warm water rain hmmmm come to dubai habibi 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely save on the water costs and just shower outside

0|1
    0|0
  • in some places it is 'warm'

0|1
    0|0
  • I loved warm rain in Florida and Hawaii but in lousy Oregon, freezing cold rain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind rain in general but warm rain is very pleasant.
    #florida

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , that'd be great

0|1
    0|0