My sisters boyfriend said I was hot?

One night my sister was asleep and i was outside smoking a cigarette and having a drink with my sisters boyfriend. We were sitting on the porch and then we were talking. He then asked me if i ever sucked dick? Then asked if i like to be on top? Then he said i was hot. He then was like, "now your sisters asleep, now i have to go home and jerk off, so shityy..." he looked away. Then he told me not to tell my sister. And im like huh? He asked if i wanted to drink more but i told him i work early morn, then he left. (He lives right down the road from my sisters house). Why do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• he sounds like a crappy boyfriend to me. you should def tell this to your sister so she doesn't have to date that asshole

Most Helpful Girl

• He was Pied Eyed and giving you the ol No Trusty Eye, @Hawaiikai but Regardless... Is there something More in Store that Sis doesn't even Know about Joe?
    How many other Hotties has he Perhaps said this to, while Being with Sis, or Even... Kissed?
    Stay Clear, dear, of him and No more Cheers together. In fact, what you should have said to Him to put Him in his place Was, "I find this Disrespectful and please, do not do it again, or else I will be forced to Kiss and Tell."
    Put This to Bed for now.
    Unless you See Something that Doesn't look Right again, then keep this Under your Hat about a potential Rat. And Definitely Off of your own Property.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 14

• It sounds like he wanted you to suck his D and have sex with him.

• He was checking for your reaction. He wanted to bone you.

• He shouldn't have been asking you those questions... he was also testing the waters to see how open you were to those concepts... di you answer any of those questions?

• He sounds like a stand up guy.

• Yo no offense but you have a lot of sexual things going on in your life like wow and I've think I seen you, your good looking so I can understand the sexual advances

• He wants to bang you ;)

• He wanted to u babe

• tell your sister. there is no otherway

• Trying to have sex with you, he's a thirsty mofo

• haha what a creep. wants to fuck the sis as well!

• What do you mean why? He said your hot. He wants to fuck you

• You should sleep with him. That's fun.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• He shouldn't have even brought that shit up to you. You need to tell your sister. Shitty ass boyfriend

• You need to tell her as she doesn't need someone that'll disrespect her like that

• I think you should tell your sister what happened so she can dump him

• You should tell your sister.. he's gonna hurt her sooner or later..

• I think he's such a jerk and from the info you described it seems like he was trying to see if you'd hook up with him too. I think that he really is bad news

• He wanted to fuck you. I used to screw my sisters boyfriend. He suddenly became interested when my boobs went from an A cup to 32FF's which were way bigger than my sister's and looked so huge because im under 5ft. Up until that point everyone thought i was fat because I wore baggu clothes that was until the summer when at a friend's pool I was wearing a bikini. After that all the the guys wanted me.

• He wanted to hook up with you while your sister was asleep. I think you should tell her. He is disrespecting her.

• I think he's a jerk for saying these things. And he clearly knows he's wrong because he told you to keep this a secret. If this was me.. I'd tell my sister ASAP!