Would you be able to kill a parent to save your family?

I saw this on a criminal minds. The child had to either kill the mother and he would live, or the killer would kill them both. Would you be able to do it?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an aweful scenario

Why don't I just kill the killer? and I'd probably end up fighting the guy to death before I let that happen, but if push came to shove and I was forced I would probably kill my mother, it's what she would want and it's better that she die by my hand then be killed by a psycho.

And even if I did kill my mother to save my family I'd still hunt down that killer and take my time with him, slowly and very painfully, torture mentally and physically would be involved I'm talking CIA level stuff meant to crack even the toughest men.

Yeah it was a crazy intense episode. I agree with you though. I know my mother would want that too, but I don't think I'd be able to live with myself afterwards.

I probably would be able to I'd just be drinking a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Total honesty.

I couldn't kill my parent to save myself.

If it were to save ALL of my siblings? 100%.. but would probably go crazy from it. No joke, guilt would be heavy af.

If it were a stranger who was a parent? Just to save myself? No. Couldn't live with it.

What Guys Said 21

• You watch too much TV. Get outside and away from your tv, and cell phone...

I spent the whole day out actually. Lol I love how when people are active on here people assume they don't have a life... Shouldn't assume things. Thanks for the advice tho.

Ah, just kidding, because the question is so over the top. Sorry if I offended you. Should I write that 25 times/

Lol it's cool.

• Jesus lmfao. THe fuck is wrong with you kourtney?

It was a criminal minds episode jeeeez lol

Hmm very interesting. I don't think I would be able to do it. I can't even kill a fish when I go fishing. But in the episode the mother was begging the child to pull the trigger though... So who knows. My mom would probably talk me into it. There's no way I'd be able to live with myself afterwards either. It was such a fucked up episode

Lmfao fuck that show man holy shit

• Id just kill the killer

well yeah that would be ideal lol most likely they'd have you tied down though with one hand free.

The kid in the episode was younger than 10 so there was no way he could do that

True true lol lets hope I turn into the hulk if I ever get attacked 💪🏼

Lol let's go for the shehulk. I don't want you to have a dick😜 lmao

• I'd rather die as a human than live as a monster.

• My mom or dad would want that and as the oldest it'd be my job to not only take care of my family and considering that my family on my moms side is old fashion Sicilian-American who used to be organized crime. To take revenge in a very bloody fashion

• You're asking something different. The title says "Would you kill a single person to save a whole group of people." And then you're asking "Would you kill 1 person to save yourself, or let both you and that person be killed by another." In both cases, the answer is pretty obvious.

• Never.. Could never kill a member of my family ever

• I simply couldn't... I'm a sensitive guy, I love the people who are good for me in life far too much. I'd get killed I'm afraid :o

• You know if this was the blacklist things would have gone different. I just would've used my all knowing mind to find the kid and save him and his mom and kill the killer. Then I'd find out that somebody hired the killer, and then I'd track them down too and kill them. Or maybe hire them for myself..

Haha that's what happened in the end. The investigators got there before anyone got hurt

• Wait what? What kind of question is this?

• I'd kill the killer. He's gonna shoot you anyway. What you thought he's honest? lol cool question

• They're both dead.

• In a second. Lol

• If they're going to give you a weapon turn it on...

• Ouch, I guess I'd have to murder her. Dammed if I do dammed if I don't.

• You watch to much Television, don't let it get to you 😉💯

Lol hey It could happen in real life. People are fucker up in this world

True, but when that time comes I will cross that bridge 🍃💯😘

• WTF Kind of question is this!

• What's up with these questions?

• nope

• Id kill the killer. He would kill me anyway after i killed my mom. He can kill me when I'm kicking the shit out of him.

• I wouldn't kill my parent for anything. However, if it was legal, I'd totally participate in "The Purge."

Are you serious?

You actually have the urge to kill people?

Um, no. Of course not.
      Cha Cha Cha Cha, Ha Ha Ha Ha.
      Now where's my hockey mask at? lol

What Girls Said 4

• I would rather die

• I couldn't.

• Wait am I saving a family or just saving myself?

I would never kill my mom just to save myself.

• Probably.