Do you like dogs or cats better?

Do you like dogs or cats better? I'm a dog person. Discuss below...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs for me. I like to use this description:

When I come home to a dog, he or she is like, "OMFG! My master is home! Welcome home! I missed you so much. Here, lemme lick you on the face! You want me to stop? I'm not gonna stop, you silly, I love you so much! Hey, look at me, I can do tricks! Can I have a treat? Pretty please? Here, look, I'll do another trick! Lemme lick you on the face one more time!"

When I come home to a cat, the cat is like. "Oh, it's you. I remember you. You're one of the people who live in my house. You may hold me if you like. Yes, that is nice. Okay, you may stop holding me now. I said, stop holding me now. If you don't stop holding me, I am going to have you removed from this house."

Most Helpful Girl

• Prefer cats over dogs - for some reason dogs don't really like me? I have no idea why I mean they're excited to see me and all but they chose someone else over me lol. Cats are pretty mutual; they give everyone the same attitude unless if you build a strong bond with them then they're like your best friend. Plus I think I can relate to cats on a lot of different things lol :P

What Guys Said 18

• I like them both but I definitely prefer cats because they're way less work. I like to have a pet that cuddles up to me once a day (for example sits on my lap while I'm watching the news in the evening) but is pretty independent in general. All a cat needs is a full bowl of food in the morning, having the cat toilet cleaned once a week (which takes about 2 minutes) and a cat door so it can go outside.
    Dogs on the other hand need to be walked 3-4 times a day. Of course you can also be a lazy dick and just abandon your dog in the backyard as some Americans tend to do but that's clearly animal cruelty. So you need to go for walks and if it's a big dog, those walks need to be rather long. Ideally, you should also play with your dog and sometimes you have to clean it when you went for a walk and your dog wallowed in a muddy puddle or something like that. I like dogs but I'm a Uni student and I simply don't have the time or energy to spend 4-5 hours a day caring for a dog. In that case, I'd rather just become a daddy.

• Dogs definitely. They're more fun and lively...+ cats have never really liked me that much for some reason.. Lol.. They're really mean.

• Depends on how they're cooked.

• I like both. But maybe cats. Although they can't protect you as your bulldog or dobermans will; my cat actually helped my grandfather against another angry, mad cat. They can feel you're emotionally down and come licking you. Plus they look sweet, too and can be really funny.

• I love dogs specially the puppy ones, but my favourite is a German Shepherd

• Dogs. Woof!
    They're bigger, will play catch and tug of war with me, come when I call them, and bark when someone else is around trying to jack my stuff.

• I like neither of them.

• Dogs , I only like LOL Cats ( Can i hazz cheese burger ) BRB goig to the moon. cat with cd case on head

• Both of them.. But more than dogs..

• I prefer dogs🐩💯

• I'm a cat person, I'm allergic to dogs and most dogs are too energetic for me.

• Oh my gosh 😍oh my gosh😍 I choose none

• Cats definitely. I dislike most dogs, exceptions would be blood hounds or German shepherds.

• Neither I already have my pet called COCK.

• Dogs taste better, better meat taste

• Well i'm allergic to cats, so i'm def. a dog person

• I don't like dogs that jump on you and start licking you all the time.

• Too close to call. Love them both

What Girls Said 13

• Dogs for me please! I have two.

• Dogs for me, please.

• This is a tough one. I like dogs m, because they show enthusiasm when you come home and instantly want to cuddle. Dogs are so loving, and full of energy too. In my experience with cats, cats like disappear and only come out when it's convient for them, and they can be evil sometimes. Then at the same time cats are lesser work.

I don't know I feel like the amount of unconditional love dogs give you make up for the extra work. My dog is the best thing that's ever happened.

Actually I what you mean. I had a dog named Daniel, but we had to give him away. He was an awesom also.

Oml, I meant he was an awesome dog also. It's like I like them both, but both come with advantages/disvantages.

• I like puppies and dogs better 😍😍😍

• Dogs! They're so lovable and cute aww ❤️

But... cats are so clever and also very lovable when they want to be. I especially love the fluffy ones ❤️

I'm confused. I love them both! Haha.

• 1|0
  • i love both, dogs are smarter and loyal, cats are funny and cute
    so i love both!

• I'm more of a dog person, but I like cats as well. Never owned any.

• Both in their own ways

• Both, but I have two dogs and only one cat

• Both <3

• I love both ❤️

• Dogs