Whats your favorite compliment a girl has given you?

Most Helpful Guy

• "When I told you 'I want to you have your babies,' I wasn't just saying that for the hell of it. I really mean it."

Sadly, with how many guys it turned out she was sleeping with behind my back, she probably didn't really mean it, but it was a nice compliment nonetheless.

Ugh. That should read. "When I told you 'I want to have your babies,' I wasn't just saying that for the hell of it. I really mean it."

Awww

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was still actively playing the piano a blind girl came to me after a concert with her mom and told me that me playing was the "nicest thing in the world" - nothing could ever top that tbh

What Guys Said 27

• "You are among the kindest people I know, I can't understand how you are single"! This was something told to me by someone after I helped her sort out her relationship issues.

This was over 2 years ago, and I'm still single! Lol! :P

• "That was,. uh, FCKING AMAZING!!"
    OK, something non-intimate, a certain special young lady in California accepting me as her 'Big Brother'. . .

• hmm well if its just a random compliment, I've never received one... if its one that came up in discussion, I guess its the whole "your a great guy" compliment but.. that is pretty generic... I mean its still a compliment and I will definitely take it as all compliments are welcome but well... I won't lie... its kind of generic..

• One said I was good in bex and knew just what she wanted. Many have called me a true gentleman. A lot more have said I'm a 'nice' lad/guy/man.

This is all far outweighed by more critical observations, though (such as sex pest, creep, immature, perv, only after one thing, arrogant, controlling, slow-witted, boring, weird, unappealing, "ahh! Just... no!", misogynistic, sexist, gobby, selfish, stubborn, ignorant, inept).

• I don't know, but it's pretty funny when they're trying to be serious and I fuck with them and make them laugh... They try to keep that straight face but their eyes get all glossy and and their lips are all smoothed trying to not let me win and then they burst into laughter. That's pretty good...

• That I'm handsome or attractive in any way. Guys like to feel like they are physically attractive just as much as women do.

• Nothing stands out really. Handsome is the compliment I get the most from women.

• Well I dont really get too many compliments (except "you're such a great guy" and similair), but my favourite was by a girl I work with, when I was gone for a few weeks she told me "day is so much nicer when I see you walk in". It felt great :D

• Can't remember actually

• you are soo sweet and cute. dont know if this is my favorite or not buy its the one i remember

• saying me cute. lol

• Don't know what it is about you, but you warm my heart. It was from my ex.

• You give good hugs.

• "you are one of those rare oranges..."
    :' ) xdd

• Hunk.

• that she had multiple orgasms from my oral sex

• A compliment about my mustache

• "You're too cool for school"

• "I've missed you so much"

• Damn, Thats Huge!!!

• Manly hands

• "you're beautiful" "you're gorgeous" lol

• None

• "you must die in a fire, you breathig is a waste of oxygen" or something among these lines... .

• A girl was kissing her boyfriend in a club and I was dancing alone. She then suddenly came in front of me and start dancing. I noticed she was looking at me and told me with wow look "you are beautiful".

• If I wouldn't have a boyfriend I would take you as my boyfriend. I don't know how it can be that you are still single. (I never had a girlfriend before)
    Turned out, she wasn't that faithful to her boyfriend anyway.

• A woman called me a her handsome cutie. That was nice, it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and melted the cockles of my black heart.

What Girls Said 20

• That I'm awesome if you get to know me

• a girl said she found me sexy i was like ; ehhhh thanks with an embarassed face

• compliments girls have made on how i look down there

• On Halloween, a drunk girl was following my boyfriend and I and kept complimenting how great my ass looked in my costume. Felt good haha

• That when I was nice to her when she was struggling, she saw Christ through me.

I'm not even Christian but I found it very nice.

• How cute my little titties are and how delicious I taste between my legs.

• "Going out with you is like taking cocaine"

• "you're a sentient nutsack"

• My best friend : "You're an inspiration to me."

• That I look nice. Oh and if I have had singing classes xD

• Someone told me that I seem like the type to do ted talks.

• "Your eyes are so beautiful, I could just look into them all day"

• My mom told me I was like a distant family member of the Addams Family 🙃

• "You could be the next Miss America" ...

• That im actually not a bitch i just look like one :')

• pretty

• "Your eyes are amazing."

• When this one girl told me that I'm really pretty. I was like "why thank you" 😊

• You are a really pretty girl.

Said to me by some random european guy I met at a conference lol.