Do you like to pay for your own travel expenses? Or do you like it if your loved ones pay for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer paying for it, have been since I was 18. I like being independent

What Guys Said 4

• So far no one pays me, only my parents paid one travel when I was going back home.
    And, work pays my business trips :D

• I like being the adult and pay for it.

• I pay myself

• I always pay travel expenses. Turkısh boys dont pay own girlfriend

What Girls Said 4

• I'd rather pay for my own travel expenses. My parents always still offer to fly me out but I always decline since I can afford it with my job. The only other time I let someone else pay for my travel expenses is because he was rich and he wanted to take me out of the country.

• I'd rather win the lottery and pay for it that way. :P Nah, out of those options, I'd rather pay for my travels myself. I wouldn't feel right taking money from friends or family for that.

• Right now obv loved ones cuz I'm 17 but when I'm an adult obv I'll pay myself travel, unlike lunch or dinner or something like that, is something you should never expect anyone else to pay.

• I want to pay