Omg why do parents have to talk about you to thare friends or show them pictures?

3mo Ugh I meant to say why do parents show your picture to their friends and talk about you to them

Most Helpful Guy

• All parents are that way about their children. And when you have kids yourself, your parents will tell everyone about their grandbaby.

What Guys Said 15

• Because they feel proud that they have a child? I am 100% certain you will do exactly the same thing in 30 years.

• Because secretly, all parents hate their kids and wanna embarrass the fuck outta them, the ones who've been in their lives for so long
    JK lol but seriously, there could be several reasons. Some just like talking about their kids, regardless of achievement or whatever, they'll say anything they can think of about you. Others like to brag to their friends about 'what a success' their child is and others are just trying to be conversational with their friends, and bring up a common topic like each of their children for example.

• Because parents are lonely. And they want to interact with their children more. "Mom, Dad, you guys have great friends... but I got great friends as well. SO LET ME GO SEE THEM."

• They do not have to. If they do it's not really their business, in my opinion. They could just be suggesting stuff, in which case a friendly piece of advise should not be taken in a hostile way. What you do with this piece of advice is your choice, and your responsibility.

• Omg why do teenagers have to talk about their parents talking to other parents about them or showing them your pictures ONLINE on a website called girlsaskguys. com to total strangers?

• Because they view you as their greatest accomplishment

• You would be OK with me I don't even talk about myself to pepole.

My family, friends and myself are part off my private life so my/your family and my friends wouldn't know you exist or I'm still alive.

• You're their child and they are proud of that fact.

I'm just referring to my dad

yes well still as soon as i meet his friends thy say o i have heard so much abut you or your just like how your dad said you would be and im imdeatly what the fuck have you been telling people you know stuff i dont want people knowing

I feel you. That used to make me so mad. But now I understand it.

• their and there
    Know the difference.

• Maybe you're a qt so they wanna show dat off

um no hats not it

Seriously though, my mom has a recent habit of showing my pictures to her friends. Guess why? She's putting me on the market for marriage... Am I trying to get married? No, and she knows that, she's just proud.

It's just my dad that does it lol

• *their but yea its annoying sometimes but glad to know they have a social life

• Thats how it went before facebook i guess

• Cuz they're proud of their offsprings

• Because they love you, they're proud of you and want to brag.

but dad is not bragging he just says what my personality is and funny shit i did

i can't say he has ever embarrassed me and no not really anything to be proud of hun lol ^^

Okay, if you say so.

• They have an urge to feel like young parents again, they can't let go.

What Girls Said 7

• Because you are their whole world. That and they have to deal with your shit probably and they are venting to their friends.
    I don't know.

• Hahah I totally feel you, but they're just proud parents, and want to brag about you. It's kinda cute, but also kinda cringey lol

• I have actually never witnessed someone spell "their" like that. Thank you for a new variation of something irritating 👍

New cell phone don't know how to work it yet. ass

😂😂😂👍👍

What? I'm not kidding I actually have to. ugh this going to take forever.

• bragging rights.

• It usually happens when they feel pride for their children.
    :)

• Cause they love their kids, are proud and happy and stuff like that... Obvi

• I don't know who thare is but because they look good in pics?