Is Diversity just a code-word for White Genocide?

Is being anti-racist mean being anti-White?

• YES
  • NO
3mo IS IT

Most Helpful Guy

• No, Genocide involves killing, Divisity comes about through immigration and interbreeding,
    Like most Americans ethnically I may have a large portion of a certain ethnic background but I'm still a mutt ethnically,
    American is a nation of Ethnic Mutts and its something to be proud of

What Girls Said 10

• I'm so tired of people here with victim mentality.
    Do 41% of men not know what genocide means? Nobody is killing white people en masse just for being white.

• Yes because apparently "only white people can be racist". Black supremacists piss me off. SJWs/Feminists believe that only white people can be racist. It's fucking retarded. There's a lot of tension between black and white people now (thanks to BLM and other SJWs). It's so bad now, I get worried about my family/boyfriend (they're white) getting attacked or harassed because of assholes apart of BLM. It saddens me.

Ima correct myself since I'm a bit tired, not all feminists believe this, but all SJWs do.

• Lmao, you are waaaaay too sensitive if you truly believe that.

• White genocide doesn't exist.

• White people that only date other white people = racist
    Anyone else that only likes people or the same race, culture, religion = loyal

• It's very hard to take you seriously when I live somewhere that's 80% white.

• not sure

• you have a problem if this is how you think

• Lord x. x so tired of this BS

• Why do racists always think that?

What Guys Said 13

• Why do you feel that way? Who is killing you?

• Of course it is.
    #SmashCulturalMarxism

I haven't heard any liberal social justice warrior demanding for more "diversity" in African and Asian countries. It's all about hunting down the last White person, call him racist and force him to breed himself into extinction.

Cultural Marxism isn't race related, it's for the destruction of culture and the unification of another one, but yeah I get what you mean. #StopWhiteGenocide

You still talk about assimilation and now in American culture as well. Where is the assimilation in America today and after so many decades of experimenting with the melting pot existing there? Blacks are still blacks, Asians are still Asians, Mexicans are still Mexicans and Whites are still the demon of the country. Especially White men.

Many blacks are well assimilated actually, but mainly Blacks refuse to assimilate due to their violent history that they're still stupidly mad about, and on top of that their violent subcultures that emerged as an indirect result of welfare through a gateway of progressive ideas that emerged in the 1960's (the destruction of the nuclear family, etc).

As for the rest, most of those racial groups can be traced to a specific reason, however for the most part those people entered in mass post-1965, so there's your answer.

And yes I can agree that many view Whites as demons.

I truly believe the problem isn't inherent in race, it's purely in policy, and these leftist policies are certainly not uniting the people.

• This has been asked 99 times already.

• Depends how simple a person is.

If they are unable to process concepts like acceptance and indifference to hatred, then they might see it that way.

• Here we go again with the paranoia

• It is racist and Anti-White, but you got the meaning of Genocide wrong.
    If a business has mostly any race except White they think that is fine, but if it is mostly White, they call it racist.

• It's sad how people legitimately try to justify racism. It really is.

• Yes, it is code for white genocide.

hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Almost 60 and you don't know what genocide means? Smh

@BuchitaBuchys No he's right though. Whites will be a minority in US in 2050 thanks to "diversity". Give it a couple hundred years and whites won't even exist anymore.

• Really... is anyone killing us?

• Mankind keeps going with with this crap it won't be this or that race genocide it will be the extinction of the human race. The winners of any so called race war is the bugs. The flies will be having a feast.

• LOL only retarded white supremacistss with victim mentality say that

• If your a racist white person it does

• 100% and don't let anyone tell you otherwise