What's your type? Do you even have a type?

Nowadays a lot of people get labelled and this picture very much demonstrates that. I'm not saying that labels are good or bad but I'm curious to find out, does everyone have a type?

Is there a specific physical attribute which attracts you to a person? Is it a style in general or is there anything you find really off putting?

For me I love guys with dark brown hair and dark eyes, and not what I'd call obese, I don't mind if they aren't in shape, just healthy as I like to keep myself healthy and I want someone who matches that lifestyle.
I dislike blonde hair... I really don't know why! I just don't like it haha. I know some people hate short hair on girls so uno that's me, just a personal preference I guess 😊

3mo Note I didn't put the picture there as types from which to choose from! It was so that it didn't look so blocky with the text.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I'm fairly open. I'd say it's easier to to define what I DON'T want, than what I do. Though out of the types you provided, I don't want all of them.

Ah ok, well that's fair enough!
      No I didn't provide them to choose from! I just don't like putting block text and thought it would jazz it up a bit haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I have short hair as well haha but I really don't have a type - I find blondes attractive, I find brunettes attractive, I find whites attractive, I find Asians attractive, I find blacks attractive, I find long hair attractive, short hair attractive, blue eyes attractive, brown eyes attractive. Chances are IF I find the overall package attractive I find any physical attribute about that attractive just due to that - the only things I can say that I definitely "require" for any person to find them physically attractive is that they're active (in terms of lifestyle), have a good body (toned) and are within a comfortable height range for me (5'7"-6'3") as I'm 5'10".

What Guys Said 16

• Physically just slim, not lots of protruding or jiggly parts, maybe body fat being around 16-21% range, give or take based on the individual.

After that pretty much the full range I can find attractive, all ethnicities. I kind of broadened my range dating a lot but found I definitely settled on slim/fit as my preference, and not just from sight but also touch, and not just in terms of looks but also the types of activities we can enjoy together.

As for personalities, it's easier for me to list what I don't like instead of what I do like. Like favorite food, I can only list among the foods I've tried. But I can list foods I would tend to hate (ex: very salty, very greasy, very sweet, very sour). Otherwise I'm open to trying all sorts of foods that are outside the categories of what I know to dislike. Same with personalities.

• I have no 'type', and according to me people who fuss about their 'type' are just too superficial.

I think if you go out and look for a 'type' and won't date anyone who doesn't fit that criteria then definitely! I agree! But I do think there has to be done attraction there for it to work though.
      People told me my ex wasn't good enough looking for me and I could do better! I didn't want better, I loved him and he was the best to me at the time until I found out he wasn't so nice on the inside.

Well I'm only 22 and a hot guy would make me blush and act like a complete prat but not fall in love, im more likely to fall in lust. Also they make me nervous, half the time I can't speak to someone who's considered as hot because I can't take it haha. I'd rather be with someone who I feel comfortable with!

Exactly! Ye they're about compromise and trust and respect.
      Hahaha I hate the autocorrect on here! I swear it's worse than normal 😂

I was the same as you, at your age. So shy, especially around hot girls. That's the reason I was a late bloomer, and had my first relationship only when I was 23. When you are past your mid-20s, looks stop mattering too much, and when you are in your late 20s, looks don't mean jack shit anymore!

• Personally, I would say I have a number of different types if we are talking about aesthetics, but they are all quite vague and possibly interchangeable.

Like the other dude said, it's easier to list a number of things I don't like. Like, you, i am not into blonde hair, never have been, hate to say it, but feel like I can't trust a blond girl... I do like a girl in jeans. The main things I look for are personality, to me honesty and intelligence are the 2 biggest turn-ons for me, and they have a filtering effect on everything else.

• The relatively shy type. Kind, altruistic, involved with charities. Now about looks, looks are sort of secondary, but well important anyway. Otherwise it will probably be friendship only. Ideally tall (like 5'11", but can be much shorter, too), white (well not necessarily but that's my style, hispanics are white too to me), blonde (but not necessarily), blue eyes (once again it's only a bonus). No stupid min size requirements. Not H cup either so that the body stays proportionate too. I really don't want to judge or reject anyone, yet if the looks are the opposite of what I like it's kind of hard to fall in love. Oh about hair, long hair looks cooler to me but shortter hair can be cool too. Ponyatil is my favorite. Yeah and the body at best: athletic, fit or slender, skinny. Anorexics inspire more compassion and worry while overweights are just not my style at all. I hope I don't offend anyone by talking about anorexics and stuff. That's clearly not the point.

• if there are the type i have to choose from then i have no type.
    im more of an old school. personality, inside beauty, maturity, loyalty, honesty, emotions, true feelings matters to me more.

No no I just like putting a pic in so it isn't all block text 😛
      I agree! I just find guys who have dark hair and dark eyes attractive, like i feel attracted to them but when it comes to love if I fall for the person themselves that goes out the window! My ex wasn't anything like I thought he'd look like but I fell for his bubbly and funny personality 😊

oh okay :P
      dark eyes and dark hairs... hmmm...
      do i look attractive to you judging by my profile picture :D haha :)

• Yea tall skinny chicks with big boobs baha

• Slim, polite/sweet/good heart/ect., sexual (not a low sex drive or asexual), decent lips

• I have to go with east then since I'm still a virgin 😂 about time I lost my v card. Why don't do it the easy way? 😋

• Eh. I like go-getters. The sort who knows what they likes and go get what they likes. The athletic-geek outdoor/indoor hybrid. Who's not afraid to experiment and adventure. Doesn't mind bending a few rules to have some fun. Witty and sarcastic in a funny kinda way.
    Physically I gravitate towards the dark haired blue-eyes sort but there's beauty in every ethnicity.

On a side note someone likes Telltale Games I see XD

• Mine is very hard to explain.

• I have some physical preferences and some personality traits i prefer. A combination of these two would be my type. In short my type is a person i feel like i am compatible with.

• i'm just kinda turned off by all types lately. just give me a womans body, devoit of any emotion or personality. i'll take the girl in the coma

• Punk+ shav+stoner+rocker I'm

• wth are these types lol @reixun

• I will know my type when I see her face.

• I take all the forms at some point of time... LOL

What Girls Said 10

• What I've noticed is that I have 3 types:

Rockers
    Hippies
    Hot nerds

Not saying I wouldn't date someone who doesn't fit in one of these categories, because I would, it's just that the likelihood of me dating one of these three is higher.

I'm not picky about things like race, height, hair color and eye color though.

• I often find myself attracted to brunette men with blue or green eyes.

• I think everyone has a type. Does it mean they always end up dating or falling in love with that one type -- I don't think so.

That's a very good point 😊 definitely personality that always wins in the end.

• I don't think I have a type really.
    I have been with three men, one was very blond, thin and pale, the other were tall, brown hair and slightly chubby and the third was a red head.

I focus on having chemistry with the person, that I feel like I can talk with him and somehow find him attrictive. At least.

• hippy girls :)

• *guy = older + ruggedly handsome + 6 foot plus + muscular/athletic + high profile
    *girl = cfm face + @ least my height + super skinny/slim + outgoing fitness freak

• They must shut up and submit to me.

• Psycho , punk

• I found myself attracted to guys with defined eyes and strong jaw lines -- my ultimate ideal type is Zac Efron 😆

• Personality