What Do you think of Euthanaisa? Do you support it?

Euthanasia is available in some countries Should it be legal in your country? Do you support it?

• Yes I support Euthanasia it should be legal
  • No I don't support Euthanasia it shouldn't be legal
3mo it's not euthanaisa What do you think of Euthanaisa sorry
3mo Euthanasia

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think it should be legal. There are many people out there who spend an awful lot of time in hospital, many just slowly waiting for their death, but all the expensive hospital equipments are there trying to keep them alive for a little bit longer despite all they want is to pass away in peace. I think it's a decision people should respect.
    Imagine if you were stuck to a bed, you can barely move, you body hurts, you have no future, hospital is only keeping you alive because your family and friends selfishly wants to keep you alive just so they can meet you (despite you being miserable).
    If it was my brother in hospital, literally lying on his death bed but he has another few months left to live which will be incredibly painful, and there's nothing that can be done to help him, I'd rather he died peacefully without all the suffering, if that is what he requested. I wouldn't be able to live forcing him to go through it all that pain until death just so that I could see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Our Euthanasia documents are ready, counter signed by two witnesses and filed with a non religious charity which keeps these. Our son knows it.
    When the ugly days come we'll need to find a willing doctor (possible) and a willing hospital (hard to find).

It's legal here and it should be legal everywhere in my opinion.

What Girls Said 7

• I support it. If someone is suffering and there's no way that they're going to be cured and feel better, why force them to live? It's up to them whether they want to deal with that stuff.

agreed

@Finalphilosophy I didn't say you were Christian, just that you believed in god. There are lots of problems with the idea of allowing euthanasia that need to be dealt with, that's true, but I don't think any possible existence of god is one of them.

maybe God exists, maybe not, I don't know, we don't know, we just can believe our faith.

• There are two kinds of euthanasia: Passive, and Active.
    Active is when the patient is given a substance to accelerate their death.
    Passive is when the patient is disconected from all the equipment that is giving them life support.

I'm in favour of the passive, but not the active.

• I only support it when the person is asking for it and doesn't want to live anymore. I dont understand why its illegal in the U. S.

They do it to animals without question :-/

• Vote A

I feel its very necessary and I totally support it.

• I feel like some people are suffering in the real world for no reason

• yes, everyone can decide for himself

• If they WANT to die, I think it would be alright. Why force someone to live if they have to be in constant pain for the rest of their lives? Why force them to live if they might not ever wake up again? I won't support the idea of killing people without consent, but I don't see anything wrong with putting someone down that would very much like to die.

What Guys Said 13

• In my opinion Youth In Asia is pretty much a necessity!

• for a long time i thought it might have been a good idea but it would always be used by the wrong people in society to euthanize the right ones. now i have a specific criteria that will undeniably exclude anyone who is innocent or who remotely has an opinion worth preserving. Drumpf supporters. Euthanize everyone who voted Drumpf. Even the ones who voted for him because he had the best chance of beating hillary. they're idiots too.

• I not only support it but wish it would be expanded to anyone that wanted to use it for any reason (not just terminal cases that are rich enough to afford it in a few states). Ideally it would be taxpayer funded so you wouldn't need $100k for an army of doctors and lawyers just to hook up IV's and push a button. Put a clinic in every county in the 50 states.

• Doesn't the term mean: extermination of unworthy life? If so, who determines what worthy and what not?

The gov't, who else? Over 200 agencies already determine who is worthy and who is not on 1000's of programs. Pretty much trivial just adding another agency at this point.

@fuqthegovt so they decide you're not worthy. Do you still agree with killing of unworthy life?

If they do then so be it. Would make more sense to start with non-taxpayers first though.

• Provided that it is voluntary, yes.

• yes i support that, it should be legal

• Of course! we should use it on the dredge of society and clean up the streets.
    Lets take pity on all the mentally ill and degeneracy of society! Send them to their maker. While we are at it, lets make abortions a "Privilege" and tax citizens to pay for abortion procedures. Every woman should have the right to slaughter an unborn because of their poor selfish decisions.

I love how progressives are so excepting of Eugenics programs, it makes me happy to see them change their minds like brainless sheep.

No I do not support it. Although people should have the right to refuse medical treatment.

• I believe there is a hope till the last time so dont support

• Anyone who doesn't support euthanasia is a cruel arsehole.

• I think it is a good song by Megadeth.

• Euthanasia should and will be legal in some more countries, but it has preconditions

• Some people are dying to die, those people should be allowed a way out. its unfair to keep them in pain just because we want them here