Are Their Any Shows From The 2010s You Like?

I prefer 1980s and 1990s shows but I do like a couple shows from this decade

3mo @flinklockwood @Hans222 @Fortheholidays @outmyroom

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Big Bang theory is good and so is two and a half men tho it was better when Charlie sheen was on it in the 2000s. I guess greys anatomy is good too but never liked it that much since the killed off Derek. The 90s was the best era for shows for sure though.

• the 90s had the best

True but their are all couple shows from this Decade I watch

• I don't know of any that went on in 2010

What Guys Said 9

• When I watch TV, it is either college football, documentaries, or movies. I don't follow any TV series now.

• One you won't know, and that stopped a year or 2 back, was a German show called "Wetten dass"... people bet they could do something really challenging.
    Some of the things people could accomplish were close to unbelievable. Both in terms of knowledge or skill. Often it was really impressive to see!

I actually know a show similar to that I watch doubt you'll know it though (:

@WhiteSteve gosh yeah I saw that episode live. So shocking, I became silent seeing that terrible accident.
      They haven't given too many details, even afterwards. But I just knew it was bad. That bet was over the edge, too spectacular to be more or less safe.

Yeah, sorry to say the guy is in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the neck down. Terrible, and all because of a supposedly fun game show. I was looking something up on him and he was on some talk show after the accident, but I don't speak German and there were no subtitles😅

• For sure. A lot of good TV these days, that's one thing I feel like has improved since back in the day. Don't get me wrong, definitely a ton of classic and even iconic shows from the 80s and 90s, but I feel like Hollywood is somewhat shifting away from movies and back into TV. A lot of big time actors are doing TV shows now/recently.

Game of Thrones is obviously outstanding, or at very least highly produced. Literally the last show I thought I would like, with the fantasy land shit and dragons and whatnot, but its actually really well done. Modern Family is excellent, I liked Mad Men a lot, I saw one season of American Horror Story that was very good, and I don't watch these shows, but I know Homeland, House of Cards, Bloodline, The Walking Dead, and Orange Is The New Black are very well-recieved. My girlfriend watches a few shows she thinks are really good too in Empire, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder👍

As I said before their's only two shows from this Decade I like I love watching this one show from this Decade Impractical Jokers (:

Can you comment on my other post about Honey? (:

• what kind of shows do you like typically like genres?

Are their any shows from this decade you like?

Game of Thrones is a big one. If you like GOT or series like it you may also like Vikings. Then Netflix came out with Marco Polo last year. it's in its second season is really good in my opinion

sherlock
      luther
      both BBC detective shows. if you like crime dramas or detective stuff you'll probably like these

True Detective... the first season was pretty awesome

comedies
      -The League (started 2008 or 09 i think)
      -Veep
      -Louie (Louis CK's show)
      -Master of None (netflix show)

action/drama
      Gotham - story about the batman and villain origins. i really like it

i was asking about genres to sort of think of stuff more specific stuff you might like

Their are all couple shows I watch from this decade as far as I know and one of them is Impractical Jokers I love that show

• Game of Thrones, duh.

• i love friends. no matter how many times i watch it i still laugh like crazily,
    im gonna start watching Seinfeld in some days

I asked about 2010s not 2000s and I love Seinfeld the only show that was bigger than Friends in the 1990s was Seinfeld

dont know any 2010s shows

It's cool and I love Seinfeld still my favorite show

• I liked "Transformers" and the sequel, I liked "Avatar" and the movie "Limitless"

• there was this show called reaper that i think came out about that time, it was funny but also had a cool story

• Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, mostly animation stuff.