Do you think some of these web news journalists / writers are like parasites of society, putting fuel on the fire, and fuel civil unrest?

And this is what they do for a living, putting fuel on fires, and fuel civil unrest.

For example, I just saw the video posted on USA today about the TSA encounter with Hannah Coehn the St. Jude patient. Various websites made this a big deal and big scandal a while back about how the TSA picked on a disadvantaged child. But if you watched the video, it wasn't anything what they made it sound like:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/11/video-memphis-airport-police-disabled-st-jude-patient-fight/88590390/

Another example was the recent police counter with Earledreka White. The website news writers made it sound like "the cops are at it again", and how this cop terrorized this woman for no reason. But if you watch the video, she gave the cop a good reason to put handcuffs on her, and the cop was patient.

These are just 2 examples, I am sure there are plenty of stories where things have been greatly exaggerated out of hand by these fricking web journalist writers, which keeps people on the edge. It definitely has a hand in all the civil unrest that's going on.

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they are destroying society and influencing the emotions of people in a negative way.
    I hate people who can't respect authority when they have broken the law.
    She probably wouldn't have been arrested or mistreated if she complied and would have been able to argue against the charges in court.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• I completely agree with you. Those people are just trying their best to deceive and gin up angst and strife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the sun come up every morning?

The answers yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clickbait = Money.

can't stop won't stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... you guys must be new to 'Media Propaganda' Peace=Slow News Day.
    So all this racial tension is liquid money for them... especially if someone gets killed. Fuel for the fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • What can i say. Its about money for them. Its a business too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single one

0|0
    0|0
  • no, just people with opinions, a minority may be "persuaded" to have certain opinions

0|0
    0|0