Would you drive halfway to meet up with someone for an hour or less?

- halfway is still about an hour away
- only one of you would be getting off from the meet up

I told my friends with benefits I wouldn't meet up with him last night because I'm selfish and am spotting so all that would come from it was me blowing him.

And he kept saying it was fine but then he also kept trying to get me to do it. Even went so far as to tell me to come over, spend the night, and just leave early for work today.

SECOND QUESTION: would you be annoyed if the person you were trying to meet up with kept saying no, while also talking about how much they wanted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• First you weren't friends prior too it sounds like, so your not friends with benefits. Its just booty calls. Second the dude wants to get his rocks off and go do his thing. Your selling yourself short. I've seen girls try to get at least dinner out of guys before sucking then off or spreading their legs. Be smart and milk it for what it's worth. Also why can't you find guys who live closer? Two hours away seems ridiculous to try and make this booty call a relationship. Just words of advice, don't take it personal.

It's only an hour and a half and we actually talked a good bit before we fucked the first time around so

I understand not meeting last night but why hasn't he been able to get free more? Work is obviously time consuming but he can't make time elsewhere?

We haven't made prior plans to meet up, for all I know he has been able to meet up.

But just until yesterday I never expressed to him id be willing to drive to him or halfway to meet up to fuck, so he's been under the impression it's only been a weekend thing.

And he had plans with his friends he hasn't seen in a couple years last weekend. the weekend before we fucked, and this weekend he has plans.

Most Helpful Girl

• He should definitely be the one to come to see you. You shouldn't even have to drive half way. I have this same problem with my fiance. He lives an hour and a half away and I'm the one who has to make the drive a couple times a week to see him. It sucks... don't make the mistake I did. You're not being selfish... you're making sure you don't get walked over.

What Guys Said 17

• well i mean if it's only to get or give a blowjob i could see why you wouldn't want to but i would otherwise drive an hour to meet up with a partner. this was the situation with my girlfriend (now wife) when we first dated.

• Depends on what the person means to me... also driving an hour, only to stay an hour seems like a waste lol

I'd be cool with it if we could actually fuck, but just to meet up with him to blow him, I agree, sounds like a waste.

• It really depends. Depends if I click with the person and many other things.

Last week I met a girl in the city and ended up staying at her place because I was too drunk to drive. We made out, fooled around but I didn't have sex with her because I was too fucked up for it and I want more than that considering how well we hit it off and how much we have in common. I still enjoyed it even we didn't have sex.

• Maybe: it depends on my feelings, plans, aims & hopes.

• First I wouldn't have a friends with benefits. If it was for a relationship, both people should be getting something out of it to travel.
    One hour is the absolute limit to how far I would travel, and it would have to be for more that just a sex thing. I'm not traveling for that. Sex isn't the most important thing to me.

• An hour away... even on the receiving end of that it's a little far for something that won't last that long.

• Sounds like id be meeting up with a hooker

Nah it's just been a couple weeks since we've seen each other, so we're trying to find even a small chance of meeting up at any point.

how many new profiles you guna make? lol

@Puppylove94 as many as i want?

@asker you're not getting a good deal out of this. You can do better.

• First: I would drive the full 2 hours myself to get some of you. Yeah, even for just an hour.

Second: Yeah, that would be kinda annoying.

• Well yes. If they dont want to come why do they talk about wanting it?

Because I DID want to go, but I just didn't think it'd be totally worth it just to go to get HIM off and get nothing in return.

It's not like he drive halfway and I told him no. We were both still at our respective homes.

I see i would not be bothered i think

• charming ain't it

• Yeah I would. Be excited all week long to go out on a date and ghost

• You're a cute girl I'm sure you can find a guy closer lol, or someone that will come to you

• Yes, driving is not a big deal for me.

• NO! Waste of my time

• No, unless its for a one night stand 💯🍃

• Sounds selfish but you can have sex during your period with condoms still

• You are posting so much of this, it's not about the questions anymore, it's about the attention.

No it's a curiousity guilt thing.

I've felt bad after repeatedly telling him no last night. I wanted to know if I was right in feeling bad or not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody makes you answer the questions. Nobody makes you read them, either.

speaking of dense, i did not say that i did not understand it

You said you didn't get what I was trying to say, which would imply you don't understand.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't have cared about the spotting... this is why condoms were invented. I'd still get laid.
    (1st question response)- I wouldn't do it because it wasn't worth it... but like I said I'd make it worth it and told him I'm still dtf.

(2nd question response) - No I wouldn't be annoyed he wanted to get his load off.
    This is really the reason why some people have more than one friends with benefits.
    When one door closes... another one opens.

• Probably depends on when the last time I saw him or how long until I knew I'd see him again. But drive an hour just to give a bj and then drive another hour home. No.

It's been about two weeks.

I guess we're both just eager because we thought we were going to be able to see each other Saturday but we aren't now.

• Depends on the person TBH. If it's someone im really sexually attracted to/ someone I have fun with in the hookups, I would, ONLY if the meetup lasted longer than an hour (I wouldn't want to drive an hour just to blow someone and receive nothing.. what a waste. You aren't being selfish).

Second: no, I've wanted to hookup with someone that wasn't able to at the time (but wanted it). I sucked it up and we met a different time.

just a by the way, you could definitely still get off without having sex/getting bloody while on your period/ spotting. When that happens to me, I wear a tampon and make sure I'm clean and keep things over the panties but I've definitely been able to get off. (the idea of period sex doesn't appeal to me personally).

I know it's possible, I'm just not comfortable with it. He even suggested anal but I told him I'm not trying anal for the first time in a vehicle lol

It's cool, whatever you feel comfortable doing then. In that case, it wouldn't be worth it

• If it was a boyfriend, yes. If it was a friends with benefits, hell no. I dont care how much I want it, it just doesn't seem worth it to do all that work myself driving over and he will be the only one to get off. he's just a friends with benefits, I dont care about him that much lol. On the other hand, if the guy came all the way over to me instead, im down. If the meet up is nothing but pure sexual exchange, I would want to make sure im not being taken advantage of and set my own rules xD

• It's not worth it in that case. Find a better time that works for both of you.

• If their awesome enough

• probably not... doesn't seem worth it in my opinion

That's what my tired ass was sayin last night.

I mean if we had started talking about it before like 7pm, yeah. I would've been game.

But it would've been like 10:30-11pm by the time I got back home and I have to wake up at 5am for work in the mornings 😐

yeah not worth it. can you find a guy closer to you? i feel like your putting in a lot of work with this guy but it doesn't seem worth it.

I'm not putting in that much work lol. I've only driven out to see him once.

And he was going to come Saturday but he had prior plans that didn't end up falling through.

Honestly I would be game, if it wasn't a situation where he would be the only one getting anything.

• no. if he wants to drive an hour or more, fine, but I personally wouldn't do it. I live in a big city, there are enough guys living close if I just want casual sex

• Depends