Do Mexicans not have ladder technology?

Why is it that people think a wall will stop anything? It didn't work 2000 years ago. How would it work now?
People realize that Mexicans are good at climbing and digging right? Mexico should just build stairs on their side as an f-u to the states!! Lol
what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It won't be built in the first place

Most Helpful Guy

• due to their diseased raping drug dealing ways mexicans have yet to perfect the skill of wall scaling

the wall idea is laughable and even more laughable is the number of people who believe (d) in it. tap the American taxpayers to invest in a multi billion dollar wall (and that doesn't include maintenance)

What Girls Said 3

• ”f-u, i'm entitled to take what doesn't belong to me because i can” ?

Countries belong to no one. Though you may be a citizen of a certain country, it doesn't belong more to you than to anyone else. Soil is like air or water. You can't possess these things. It was only 19th century imperialism that made us believe this. Borders are political constructs, not natural occurrences.

Yes, yes, I absolutely believe that. Americans live in the middle ages when it comes to social welfare. I can well imagine that there's a lot of corruption in American welfare offices. However, that doesn't mean that foreigners are bad for a country or that they take more than they give. The vast majority of Mexican immigrants (to stick with one nationality of foreigners) in America work and pay taxes. The percentage of Mexicans who even go to social welfare offices are a small minority. So if you take the people you saw there and assume that they must all be like that, that would be like traveling to France for the first time, visit a drug rehabilitation center and assume "well, seems like all French people are drug addicts".
      I don't know if you're aware of this but many Central American immigrants in America were specifically lured into the country by the very same conservative, rich business people trying to find cheap labor force who are now swearing about those immigrants.

@BlueCoyote how do you know what percentage of them are on welfare or other social programs or get tax breaks for being low income?

• Oh my gosh... I can't with this!

• Lolĺ

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe Trump should just do it like the Brits, take all the unwanted Mexicans, sail them around the world and dump them in Australia. Australians don't want them? Ooooh well. Did the Brits ever care about such opinions held by the original inhabitants? See, very easy ;-).
    (The Nazis once had a project to dump all the jews in Madagascar before they decided it was cheaper and cooler to just kill them...).

• 0|2

It's alright, if we all give ourselves aids, apparently they won't try to scale the wall anymore.

• Ropes my friend, ropes, or take after my country, build a huge ass navy, sail it around the world throwing pot-shots at you, and no one will want to take you on until the end of the next world war, when your cannon flinging empire lies in ruins.

Just yeah, it's a stupid idea, i don't know why people support him, but then again, my country just voted in favor of an ex-neo nazi's idea to leave a union, so yeah.

• ladder plus EMPS to take out cameras?

• Unless you build a wall around the entire country. You can just walk around. And if you build a wall around you can just save money for a plane. Or tunnel. its a waste of money

• That's um... why we have guards there as well.

A wall is a deterrent, you can climb it, but if someone is there to stop ya, it'll be hard to get across.

• Because trumpers are stupid

• I always see Mexicans remodeling houses and buildings. I suppose that they use ladders when engaging in those endeavors.

• Lol have you seen the berlin wall?

How's the Berlin Wall doing now?
      Even with freely shooting and killing people attempting to cross, many still did.

Ok a more modern example. The wall of israel. How many have passed? Zero.

Ah yes everlasting peace with Palistine. Glad that is over and everyone stopped blowing up. Problem solved.

• They are the people who bringt Taco to USA, why so racist against those eses? :D

• They don't have machine gun proof asses :/

• I heared they were using tunnels instead.
    by the way. such walls are normally protected by soldiers who would notice when someone would put a ladder on the wall.