How would you like to be remembered?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful (inside and out), Tell it like it is (type of a woman), Inspiration, and Awesome to be around!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be remembered as being positively impactful on ppl's lives.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 14

• As someone that really doesn't give a fuck anymore, but tried to, and wanted to anyway.

Honestly, I think we will eventually all be Dead and humanity will eventually become Extinct at some point so it won't really matter at all if we're "remembered" or not as eventually everything would be lost to time and forgotten somehow eventually.

As long as we exist, we can die, and we will die, there are absolutely no ways to alter and change this in any form or way for any of us to really become completely invulnerable, indestructible or invincible to absolute all forms of harm that would result in death. even if we were to desperately attenmp to through science and engineering, and even by the time we could achieve such with tremendous efforts then we would have evolved and become BEYOND HUMAN, which may actually defeat the purpose.

We will all eventually end up like lost relics of a lost ancient civilizations assuming there is even anything left of any of us to be found by other sentient beings either evolved indigenous life or from intelligent extraterrestrials.

Either way we won't be remembered by anyone or anything else forever.

• If I live another 20 years I will have no living relatives that I know of and I have no friends aside from work colleagues. So most likely I will be a small footnote on an internet newspaper: Man found dead in apartment by landlord after not paying rent for 3 months. His badly decomposed body was identifiable only through dental records. There were no next of kin. The remains were cremated and disposed of by XYZ funeral home.

I will be forgotten within 3 days and no one will know that I had ever lived. And as far as I'm concerned, that ain't bad.

• Would I like to be remembered?
    How could I know it? Why would I care then?

• The guy who saved someone else's life.

• As a decent human being

• As the sexiest man alive, since apparently I'm supposed to be ugly

• The man who ignored the world

• I really don't care to be honest. But I'd like to be remembered as a stand up guy.

• A good person

• The guy who Gag fucked over and didnt' give him his full contest winnings.

Dude I don't blame u for being salty about that!

@Prof_Don yeah I know I am butt hurt I will take this to the grave with me on my tombstone that's what I want it to write the guy who got fucked by GAG XD

• as the Lex Luthor of Art

• irrelevant. only losers remain.

• As a person who people liked being around and would actually miss me.

• i really dont mind, a lot of people aren't remembered. just the fact i am is enough