Guy that stared at me everyday pretended like he didn't know who I was?

I told him I liked him and he said I was weird and he didn't know who I was. Why did he do this? He would stare at me everyday and I didn't mind because I liked staring at him too. I got up the nerve to tell him I have a crush and he said he didn't know who I was. What's wrong with him?

3mo He also told me to stay away

What Guys Said 3

• In this situation, he is more startled than anything. If you two had nothing substantial made other than superficial looks, then I would personally be surprised as well.

Why? How can you start anything with someone if no one tries. I feel embarrassed and hurt. He kind of lend me on by letting me see him with a bunch of different girls and I got jealous over him

You did try. That is something difficult in itself.

However, from what you are telling me, he was never interested in the first place for a relationship. He probably thought you were pretty to look at, but he probably did not want to go for it. The fact that he is also telling you to stay away implies he doesn't want to associate with you. It is harsh, but that's how I see it.

• wow! he's a jerk.

• haha thats it men of the world. the revolution has began.

? What's that mean

stay away as he said

What Girls Said 0