Guys, What do u do when someone is making u uncomfortable?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them know you're not feeling it and they should stop. If you're ignored then cut them off. Easiest solution.

What Guys Said 12

• I act nice because I'm too afraid to voice my feelings, then I call 911 and file a police report, citing the full name, address, and phone number of the person and sent a cease and desist message.

If the person so much as blinks in my direction, charges will be pressed. Nobody dares make me uncomfortable!

• Tell them to FCK off, and walk away!

• Tell them so. If they continue I make threats or threatening gestures to get them the fuck away from me before I get really pissed at them and do something I'll regret later. My definition of discomfort is very lax, but if you do cross that line imma be very mad about it.

• I tell you the first time it happens to me

• control my anger as much as i can, then burst out my anger and kick their ass

• Call me 📞

• If I can I leave the room

• Slap them

• If its a guy who is trying to mess with me, I would warn his ass few times if he still continue I'd punch him in the face.

• Plan a murder.

• I'm fine in my own skin. People don't sway me very easily.

• So basicly I will headbutt his head until I crushed his skull. I'm dark I know.