Are you a good liar? Can you get away with it?

I can't get away with a lie. My face and body language betray me immediately lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I usually only lie when I try to avoid hurting someone or trouble. If I'm confident all will benefit from the lie, it's so good that sometimes I forget it's a lie. If I'm hesitant you'd catch me right quick and sometimes I say it's for the better. No one knows my lies from truths tbh, not even me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I often forget the lies that I tell... so that makes me a bad one.

When you lie you have to have a good memory or you're fucked.

What Guys Said 10

• I've always been a truth teller. Lying is a weakness.

• yes, but im a honest kind of person and i dont lie about things that might cause harm or hurt someone, like a player does for example, because im no player.

• If I really want to, yeah.

• I don't lie and the ones who rarely lie are the ones who get away with it XD

• I'm good enough with a lie, but usually I just tell the truth

• Depends on the delta between your intelligence and their intelligence. But it's boring and too much work.

• No one can actually get away with a lie, it's a myth (so popular in America the whole country's busy with it)
    A Snowden style event always happens, then you lose credibility and it takes forever to rebuild it.
    You can only be dumb enough to think you can get away with it (and it works, for a while)

• I used to be able to lie and get away with it, but not any more.

• I don't lie anymore, I'm 100% honest and trust me the truth hurts

• Ya really well probably has to do with the years of poker playing

What Girls Said 11

• Try looking up body language you show when lying, then avoid doing those things. It's a lot to think about, but it can get easier. Try it out by telling small lies first. Dont kill me, I'm not encouraging the whole lie thing, but it certainly can resolve situations peacefully sometimes. Try not to lie about something that will come up in the future.

• I'm definitely the suckiest liar of all time. My face will literately betray me. If my eyebrows don't speak then my dimples will.

• I grew up having to lie to not get screamed at an berated, so I can stare you in the eye and lie straight to your face, and it's almost instinct now.

Not really proud of it though, and I'm working to break the habit around people I don't need to lie to

• No. You can easily tell I'm lying. I'm terrible LOL

• Nope, I try my best to not be one.

• Yeah I can at times

• Depends on what the lie is. Some types I'm good at but under pressure, I always fail lol

• I usually dont feel the need to lie

• I usually can.

• I have no clue

• No I am not.. Good tho be I don't like to lie.