What do you think of metrosexual men?

Should men take care of their hair skin and nails just like women. I mean I don't really do any special skin care and my skins not bad, but should men. Do men with bad feet and skin turn women off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't speak for everyone, but I do like it when men take care of themselves. It doesn't have to be excessive, but rather just normal things like keeping good hygiene and having nice skin. Not many women want to be with someone who looks like they just got off of Survivor after a year.

Most Helpful Guy

• I myself am metrosexual, and while I don't believe that men have to "take care" of themselves as is often described of metrosexuals, I think it's good practice. Most, not all of the women I know, say that they rather enjoy that I take such good care of myself. Albeit, I may not go as far as some do. I don't get manicures or face masks (I'd like to, but I'm a broke ass college student). I completely disagree with people who believe that because some men do these things, that they are less of a man. We only happen to take greater pride in our personal hygiene (I'm not implying that other men are unhygienic).

What Girls Said 9

• I'm all for people doing their thing, but personally I'm not into metrosexual men cause I don't like being that much put up together and all cause I myself am not like fancy put tpgether kinda girl and am quite messy
    I think it's more of a personal preference. I know guys that are neat and I am orderly but not like sterile
    But also I do think many men should take better care of themselves, many are just not even on a normal level of it all
    And i'd also like men's fashion to be more fun, creative and free

• I like men who practise Basic hygiene like showering, brush their teeth, styles their hair, washes their face etc.

So yes, I like a man who takes care of himself, but im unsure if a guy Who does ehat I just mentioned would classify as metrosexual or not

• Everyone should use lotion and keep their nails clean. I'd define metrosexual as more into fashion and exfoliating/face masks.

• Men should do whatever the fuck they want

True, but my question what do you think of metrosexual men and men who take care of themselves, I'm not metrosexual but I do take care of myself so I wanted to know people's opinion.

I really don't care for that, if he's happy taking care of himself I'm happy

Ok I was just asking I'm not judging anybody, as a matter a fact I'm one of those men who pay attention to my looks but I'm not crazy about it, I just wanted to know opinions.

• I actually date a lot of them and like that they take great care of themselves.
    I do also.

• I mean I don't particularly like or dislike them

• I don't need him to spend hours primping, but it's nice to be with a guy who looks and smells good. I don't find the idea that it's manly to stink and look like a slob very attractive.

• I don't think anything of them. They are humans like the rest of us.

• Yea, but only to an extent. They should take pride in their appearance and try to look good that includes getting rid of calloused feet and crusty hands, and especially taking care of skin, but they shouldn't be all gay with it.

What Guys Said 15

• Dunno, too much like wearing cosmetics and I'm afraid it'll wreck my super macho drunkard image which I've been cultivating over the years. I just do whatever helps with the ladies. Keeping things trim and clean can help a bit usually, but I don't know about extensive care.

• A metrosexual man is more extreme than that. They live in big cities near clothes stores and have a highly disposable income. They follow fashion trends and spend tonnes of money on their lifestyle. I think every person should take care of themselves, but you dont have to be super high maintenence for that.

A metrosexual man is more than a guy that uses moisturizer and has a decent wardrobe you know.

• how is caring about your skin and having good hygiene considered metrosexual?
    maintaining a clean appearance is prefered, however to a certain point it becomes too much. Like wearing make up and other stuff.

I think guys who start doing that are secretly gay.

• Metrosexual men are quite amusing to me with their manicured nails, face masks, deep conditioners and whatever else appeals to them. I can't take a man seriously when I shake his hand and it's smoother than a baby's ass.

• This Asian girl i know was complaining about my feet. She works at a nailpolish saloon and she complained about my feet being dirty. I told her "get over it".

• What's a Metrosexual? Similar to a DLRsexual or a Tubesexual?

• men can do anything they want to

• Sissy boys

• Does not bother me. They have the right to live their life.

• Dont really care, if that makes them happy then thats all that counts no?

• i think its not hurting anyone

• poofters and pathetic.

• THeyre cool

• Closet gay